IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 11.0, April 8, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a blast today. My wife had had fun too. She said so much so, that she would go again. She wants her own plow, so we don't have to share. I guess I'll just have to buy more cub stuff.
thumbsup_old.gif

34803.jpg

For those who went home tonight I hope that you all made it back safe, tractors and all.

34820.jpg

34821.jpg

34822.jpg

34823.jpg

34824.jpg

34825.jpg

34826.jpg

34827.jpg

34828.jpg

34829.jpg

34830.jpg

I would also like to thank Travis for letting us tear up his field. It was a great time. It was nice to see other brands out there other than mainly cubs for a change. The Deere guys made a good showing, and it was nice to see some other brands like Case, Bolens, Massey, and even a home made hit-n-miss unit out there. And like usual I came home with a face the same color as most of those *82's. It is quite stiff and I know it will be peeling later in the week. But would I do it again? In a heart beat.

I would like to say thanks to Travis and family for all the hard work and time they put in to make this all happen. We had a blast.

A BIG Thank You to Travis and his family for hosting Plow Day. The 125 got a nice workout and I see where it needs a little tweaking. It was sure nice to see some familiar faces again and meet some new ones.

I must say that plow day was a great success, many thanks to Travis and his family.
happy.gif

Thanks to all that attended, brought door prizes, and helped support the Fire Dept!!! Considering the forecast for Thurs/Fri, I think the event turned out fine. That field was 60 acres, so I figure we probably plowed 50 or so. Friday also turned out to be a very fun event.

If anyone has some good shots of the parade round, or the entire event, please email them to me. I need some for the paper.

Charlie P. Sure did!!! Again Thank You. Sure was great to visit with you again. p.s. Your better half is sure a beautiful gal. You sure were lucky when she chose you.
biggrin.gif

34853.jpg

Thank you Travis for another great time at your plowday!!!
happy.gif

WOW what a blast. Got home here about 5. Kids really had a good time. There is a new fan in the family. Sean (3) wished he coud have ridden on all the tractors there. He is sorry that he was feeling a bit under the weather and could not get around to say hi to everyone. He hopes that everybody will make it to the fall Plowday so he can say hello and ask for a ride.
happy.gif

34855.jpg

Sean ready to plow.
34856.jpg

Sean spying an other tractor that needs a ride, I caught a shot of the sale area.
34857.jpg

General view from the "parking area"
34858.jpg

How I spent about three hours (At least it felt that way). Big THANK YOU to all for the help and encouragement. If you are going to break down anywhere, plowday is the place!!! Nothing like driving 6 hours to fix a Cub.
wink.gif

34859.jpg

Cody (11) spent a couple hours cleaning peoples plows. He actually made a couple of dollars! He may have a future in a Cub pit crew. As usual Sean is supervising all work on the Cub.

Too much Plowday.....
OK I will try again, Mike and I tried at the same time....

(Message edited by till on April 09, 2006)

(Message edited by till on April 09, 2006)

Had a great time as always,Thanks Travis.Nice weather and nice drive home.Some pics of the event
34863.jpg
34864.jpg
34865.jpg

archive....

(Message edited by sblunier on April 09, 2006)

The Blunier crew made it home about 4pm this afternoon. Thanks to Travis & Dee and all of their family for a great event. One of the smoothest run events we have ever had with plenty of great plowing.

Monica shot 128 pics....I cut out a few to post

Plow line...

34881.jpg

34882.jpg

34883.jpg

My 782 and 12" sleeve hitch plow doing it's thing...

34884.jpg

34885.jpg

Steven III ("Little Plow"??????) made a round on "his" tractor. Found out real quick that a 60# 5 year old doesn't weigh enough to get the job done, so Dad had to ride along. He did really well and had a great time.

34887.jpg

34888.jpg

34889.jpg

34890.jpg

Emma got to ride too...

34891.jpg

And of course this crew is always trouble.....

34892.jpg

Chris "Bubba" Engelking seating the rings on his new 18hp Honda repower....

34893.jpg

Travis and Dee, thanks for another great weekend of plowing. The weather couldn't have been any better.
Made it home about 5pm after a stop at Mike M's house for the use of his ramps. Got a lot of cleaming to do on the 782 and I hope Travis doesn't charge for all the dirt that went in my frame and tires.
Honda report: New Honda 18hp in the 782 worked great. I would recommend to any one who would need an engine replacement.

Travis & Dee, thanks for a great Plow Day!!!! I'll get some photos to you, watch your email this morning.

Here are my photo and video stats:

Friday I took 70 photos.

Saturday I took 298 photos and about 1.5 hours of video.

I'll have to get some resized for posting if I can find time today.

If you took photos at Plow Day 11 please send them to me for the Plow Day Photo Collection. As usual I'm collecting photos for a Photo Collection CD (though my photos alone will almost fill up one CD). Also as usual if you submit photos you get a free copy of the collection. Please email me for a mailing address to send CDs. I'll post details on the video as soon as I get the video captured to my PC and have the labels printed up.

Latest posts

Back