• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 11.0, April 8, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
If anyone would like to donate door prizes or something BIG for a raffle item, email Travis or me for information on how to do so for Plow Day this spring.
Or if you know someone you think might want to donate something, let them know you will handle it for them.

Here's the registration totals as of today,
13 participants
13 Plowing
0 Selling
0 Spectators
6 John Deere tractors
17 Cub Cadet tractors
2 Other tractors

1525 Hours to go to plow day!!!! I can plow again!!!! See ya all there.
happy.gif

Any of the local guys (Chicago area) going to plow day have room on their trailer?

Looking for a trailer that my 1200 can hitch a ride on there and back. I won't have a chance to pick up my trailer from the property in Missouri before then.

Can help pay for gas to offset it some.

Let's hope for good weather on the 8th. The following weekend is Easter weekend, and I can't have it later than the 15th.

BTW, anyone is welcome to come on Friday and hang out. We'll plow on Friday night again like we did last year. Made for a good time.

Travis, count me in for Friday. I've got it written in ink on the calendar.
happy.gif

Travis I'm in for Fri night as well ...let me know if I can bring something for the get together

I am hopping to be in on some night time plowing. I will know for sure after this weekend. If all goes well, I will leave my place Friday morning for a nice drive out to Iowa.
happy.gif

I'll be there! (The good Lord willing & if'n the creek don't rise!)
I was doing some surfing this afternoon on the web and this photo came up.
34035.jpg

I rented this U-haul for the weekend and
I took this photo the day after I got home from PDv2.0 back in November 2001. It was the first PD I took my tractor to play with at PD. Didn't have a plow yet and just finished the 122 the day before! Pulled my Brinly disk.
Thanks for the memories!
happy.gif

That PD was held on the Haas family farm.

PS. Where are the other photos from that event?

(Message edited by jlang on February 17, 2006)

Hi, Everyone. At this point I don't want to dampen the excitement for Plow Day however I just got off the phone after visiting with Mr. Charlie Ricketts. Almost all are familiar with whom this gentleman is and his connection with the Cub Cadet hydros. He has informed me that at the present time his wife is in the hospital. He said that even though plow day is still a little over a month and a half away he now isn't sure that he will be able to make the event. I told him that Angel and I would be keeping him and his wife in our prayers and that I would ask the same of other forum members. He said that he would sure appreciate those prayers and was sure that his wife will also. I will be keeping in touch with him and keep the forum updated also. Thank You All for your prayers.

DANG IT ANYWAY...More bad news. I've finally found out the requirements to get a filming for RFDTV consideration. I somewhat figured it would be pricey. Think too d**** pricey. Estimates for a one time showing was $10,000.00. Sure the price goes down to $2,500.00 with a thirteen week commitment. Finding sponsorship for this would be near impossible unless someone knows of someone willing to sponsor. I could forward my present correspondence. I apologize for not being able to arrange this. I guess we shall still be blessed with Kraig's fine filming of Spring Plow Day. Thank goodness for Kraig.

p.s. Charlie ... do you have an update s to how many tractors and of what makes? TIA.

Marlin,
Kidna makes ya wonder where all that money goes for don't it!

37 participants
35 Plowing
1 Selling
0 Spectators
20 John Deere tractors
36 Cub Cadet tractors
4 Other tractors

Charlie, there should be one spectator registered now.
happy.gif

Marlin, yikes! Hmmmm, perhaps I should raise the price of Plow Day videos........Naw!

Don't forget to get your rooms for Plowday.Got mine today.Hope it warms up soon hard to plow frost.
happy.gif

I'll second what Mike said, I just called to reserve my room and they said that they are filling up real quick.

Update...
51 participants
42 Plowing
2 Selling
5 Spectators
25 John Deere tractors
44 Cub Cadet tractors
4 Other tractors

T minus 184 Hours 40 Minuets and counting....
happy.gif

Add one Cub Cadet and one participant. Yesterday there were 11 rooms left, either single queens or whirlpools.

Update...
57 participants
47 Plowing
3 Selling
5 Spectators
33 John Deere tractors
46 Cub Cadet tractors
5 Other tractors

T minus 582 Hours 3 Minuets and counting.... :)

Sorry about the wrong time before, just wishful thinking.....

Back