IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 11.0, April 8, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought and since you DINT call me tonight, what would be wrong with doing it sunday, in case saturday gets washed out?

I'd love to see a Sat night/Sunday plow day as the forecast is very good for them days. I may have to go to Indiana if not!!!!

Why can't guys get home Sunday, after plowing, to go to work Monday??? Seems like 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other to me... Always a rush to get to the event, may as well get in a rush to get back home.??? Too many
beerchug.gif
????

If we have to push this thing to next weekend (Easter weekend), will that mean people can not come? Please post on here if you WON'T be able to make it.

Well, it's official. Either way I'm out for this plow day.

I have to go to my property in Missouri and fix/move a fenceline in order to keep a neighbor happy. At least they're paying for half of it (a nice practice down there).

It will make it alot harder for me to come next weekend as all the plans are in place for this weekend. Why take a chance on the weather Easter weekend? Last long range forecast I seen has a chance for rain next Thursday also.

You guys are the boss, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Jim D.

I'd probably not be coming Easter weekend, but could come early Saturday & Sat. night and stay for Sunday plowing. Weather looks better for that. I know some don't like doing it on Sunday though.
---
BTW, the WFM site seems to be having problems at the moment is refusing connections. Says it has too many!
happy.gif

Guess everyone wants to know about this topic!
happy.gif

Hope to see you Saturday Jim & others, My pickup is already loaded with stuff for other guys!

(Message edited by jlang on April 05, 2006)

Thursday, Apr 13
Mostly cloudy High: 64° F Low: 42° F
Friday, Apr 14
Rain High: 64° F Low: 42° F
Saturday, Apr 15
Mostly cloudy High: 65° F Low: 42° F
Sunday, Apr 16
Turning colder with some sun High: 58° F Low: 36
Just checked accuweather sight.

Travis, I would NOT be able to make it on Easter weekend.

After giving it some thought I WILL NOT be able to come out Easter weekend. We have plans for Sunday and a consignment sale to attend on Saturday.
I'm gonna hit the road tomorrow and hope for the best come Fri/Sat

Jim D.

What is all this talk of Easter?!?!!? I will be there rain or shine this weekend. Swaping Iron and stories is half the fun. Besides, we can see how many people will fit in Travis' garage.
proud.gif

T minus 69 hours, 54 minuets and counting......

I/we will not make it Easter Weekend. My Dad, my son, and I are leaving for Iowa at 4am Friday. I get the pleasure of working around the Des Moines area Friday. I will make sure I don't work too hard.

Vince Thomley

Lets just DO IT!

Saturday is gonna be sunny anyway and if nothing else we'll just take over the town and have a good time anyway.
And it might just dry out enough to plow late saturday.

Well, I've started loading a trailer for this weekend too now, so I'm with everyne else, Let's just do it!
happy.gif

I figured the rain date would put a lot of people out. Like I said, unless we get a drencher, it will be fine.

For those of you thinking this is an easy call with the "let's do it" thing, there's more to it than just whether or not we can plow. For instance, the parking are is NOT a well drained area, food, etc. Let's just hope it stays dry. Latest forecast is calling for less than 1/4", so I think we'll be fine.

Well at least I know now it's gonna happen. A hell-of-a ways to drive for a party! I'm gonna be optomistic and say it won't rain much but looks kinda cold.
Let's do it!
Jim D.

Travis, I'll have the video camera with. I bet "Mud Day" videos would sell better than Plow Day videos.
happy.gif

Better bring a tow strap for the truck 'eh, Travis. We will park on the road then.... maybe cause a few wrecks and get the big news people out!!!
Later, Jim D.

Latest posts

Back