• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 10.0, October 22, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, yes I am about twenty minutes from Petro
Second, there is a really good restaurant in Rochelle called Alfanos. If anyone is looking for a place to eat Friday or Saturday Evening.
And C, If it rains, I will make the call to postpone by 7PM Friday night. Otherwise assume we are PLOWING AS PLANNED!!!
Thanks to all that have offered help and support.

Sorry, I double posted.

(Message edited by gerickson on October 20, 2005)

6:00 sounds good
beer2.gif

Glen - I may hit that place on the way out Saturday.

Attachments

• beer2.gif
    beer2.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 144
I haven't seen more than a few cents difference between Il and WI gas prices, but that is non - tollway prices. Did stop in the middle of nowhere weat of Beloit, WI for gas on Tuesday, that joint was 3.40 a gallon while everybody else is 2.59 / gallon. The price for convience, eh? I bought just enough to get into town. Dang communists!

We are hooked to the trailer again & loaded and ready to leave New Riegel, OH this morning and heading out for PD10 in a few minutes. See you tonight!
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 141
We are also loaded up. Won't be leaving till 4 though, I have class till 3. Heres a pic to leave you with.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Attachments

• your_image.gif
    your_image.gif
    12 KB · Views: 138
  • your_image.gif
    your_image.gif
    12 KB · Views: 139
Well since those didn't work.
31576.jpg

Attachments

• 31576.jpg
    31576.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 31576.jpg
    31576.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 136
I'm throwing the 1200 in the truck tonight. Will leave around 5:00 to get to the Petro on time.

Is it safe to assume that no news is good news? Well the truck and trailer is all loaded and will load the last tractor in the morning when my brother arrives. Hope to see everyone there about 8:30.

We plowed a little tonite. Matt G. was here setting up. And John Lang showed up and made a round. I hope I have fixed all that can break. The 782D dropped a spirol pin in it's driveshaft tonite. Fun to fix in the dark. The ground turns over damp and is very tight. It will make a good workout for us tomorrow.

Plow Day Parking... Please do not park in the tenants yard at the Plow Day site. We will be parking in the bean field and ditch. Vendors will park south of the barn. Someone will be there to guide you. Thanks.

All loaded and ready to go it is 6:30 see you guys there.

Here is a tease from the plowing today. The ground was definately hard, the bean stubble was tough, and the field was LONG. But it was still a fun day
31617.jpg

Attachments

• 31617.jpg
    31617.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 31617.jpg
    31617.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 134
I would like to thank Glen for his hard work setting this up. The day didn't turn out to bad and actually got pretty nice when the sun came out. I would also like to thank the person that donated the Brinly box blade. I will put it to good use.

Great day! I can echo Wes's comments 100%. Glen did a super job!!!

God knows I loved the location - just over an hour drive!!!
bouncy.gif

A few pics to follow soon...

Attachments

• bouncy.gif
    bouncy.gif
    2 KB · Views: 130
I had a great time too. My 125 did OK, although it burned a lot of oil during the day. That was some HARD dirt....

Had a great day for plowday. The 149 and 169 did a good job considering soil conditions.
Glen, great job on your first plowday. Great place to have, close to home for many of us,(hour or two for most), and very good turnout.
Hey, Charlie, I needed you as a buffer from Big Steve today. He was plowin deep and chasing me as usual.
Thanks to everybody who bought items from me today.
Also, Steven thanks for the help on my breakdown, at least it was easy fix.

Latest posts

Back