• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 10.0, October 22, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll second that.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 130
I guess that I should have specified Rockford, Iowa.
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 138
Well there ya go Tom!
You got the land, we've got the plows, let us know when and we'll be there!
biggrin.gif

Did ya see that guys! Tom's hosting Plow day!

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 124
Marlin H.-
Click on my profile and you'll probably be able to tell...
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 140
i also vote for rockford,il.
ihrotate.gif

Attachments

• ihrotate.gif
    ihrotate.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 126
I got another vote for rockford, Il
bouncy.gif
ihrotate.gif

Attachments

• ihrotate.gif
    ihrotate.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 133
  • bouncy.gif
    bouncy.gif
    2 KB · Views: 132
Ya know!
All you guys voting for Rockford, IL. DO IT for crips sake, don't just set there and vote for it!
swear.gif

Attachments

• swear.gif
    swear.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 131
Tom's gonna host Plow Day Charlie??? I think that's great!!! Do you suppose he will schedule it on his anniversary or a chocolate trip or something? HaHa.You ARE the man Tom.

Steve, I have titan tru power 10.5s on the 100 and 8.5s on the 122. Both work great, its more the weight that i worry about though. I have 3 cub weights on my landside of the 100 and 2 on the furrow side and she seems to go pretty good. even in that hard il dirt you guys have out there.

I don't think i can make Iowa but i can pull off IL but indiana would be especially nice;)

Yeah, Matt! Indiana sounds perfect!
buttrock.gif
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• buttrock.gif
    buttrock.gif
    439 bytes · Views: 119
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 128
I have a couple of questions for everyone. Mr. Charles Ricketts (the engineer that developed the experimental/prototype hydro garden tractor in Hank's book) has expressed a strong interest in attending spring Plow Day next year if it is held in Rockford, Iowa. He presently owns a newer Cub Cadet only it is only equipped with a mower and snowblower. He would love to be able to plow and talk hydros and tractor stuff with everyone. If there is no pre-conflict schedule that is.

Okay, here are the questions. Would there be guys that would like to meet/visit with Mr. Ricketts? And would there be some guys willing to let him use their Cubs to plow with? He would love to try that with a hydro Cub. I told him he could use my less than perfect 125 only I am sure he would love to try a few more Cubs than just mine.

One more thing.... I am sure that Mr. Ricketts would love to plow with some of those Green tractors with that famed 15U pump in them.

Marlin,
Tell him we would love to have him at any PD and I know for a fact that there will be more than one Cub at his disposal.
And if he has a special model he would like to plow with, we'll make sure that he has it.

Marlin,
I am sure I will be there with my 1650 and 149 at least. He is more than welcome to hop on them and have some fun.

Marlin he can take my 70 w/ hyd lift for a round or 2 also...

Marlin by next spring I hope to have the 123 totally restored also . He can drive that aswell...

Thanks Guys. I'll be sure and tell Mr. Ricketts. He grew up on a farm with Allis Chalmers tractors. So even the A.C. people will even like visiting with him. And I found out this afternoon that some of the Massey Ferguson garden tractors had a Sunstrand pump in them. So, anyone with some of those out there? (Man, this could be one heck of a Plow Day.)

I'll try to make Spring Plow Day at Rockford, Iowa. It's nice having one that nearby for a change.
Tell Mr. Ricketts he would be welcome to take one of my green ones for a round if he'd like to. I'd even let him try out my black jd for that matter.
happy.gif
I got the stalling problem solved by cleaning the hot wire connections at the ignition switch.

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 134
Back