• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH 2806

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcompton

displayname
Wyatt Compton
Here's my find for the day-
Found this 2806 on the southeast side of Sioux Falls. The dished front wheels and rear tires just makes it look like a scaled-up 100.
59082.jpg

Wyatt, nice! Is the orangish color due to a sunset?

KRAIG - It almost looks "CAT" yellow. Sure wish I had something like that to push snow in the winter.....Then to get to run it more I'd have to move from Wisconsin to WAY up in Norther Canada or Alaska!
WYATT - THAT's what I want My 70 to be when it grows up!

Denny, I assumed it was industrial yellow but was wondering if it was the lighting that made it look orangish. Note the looooong shadows, it's either sunrise or sunset.

I'm pretty sure it was CAT yellow. What caught my eye when driving by was the tires, at first glance they looked liked shaved pulling tires. Even up close, they looked like BIG versions of turf tires. I'm thinking the construction project is this Dawley Farm Village, one of these new "lifestyle centers" that are becoming popular in cities.

KRAIG, WYATT - The "ICE CREAM BOX CAB" is in really good shape too. Only problem with that is it's quieter to ride in the crankcase of the engine than it is to ride in that cab. NICE looking old Horse!

Back