• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I got twins

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsterley

displayname
Darren Sterley
238945.jpg

picked up a couple 1985 yazoo red riders, the kids love them and there just there size, (the belt is off the one with the mower deck)

thats what they are, there pretty fun little tractors, i got to ride one for about 2 minutes, the kids havent let me back on them since

Its the perfect thing for the kids to run around on when you go to a PD or an antique equipment show. Get or build a sulky for one and maybe Dad can take a load off too!!
happy.gif

now that a good idea Bruce. i could just kick back and enjoy and be showferd around i lik it

Darren I saw a old gravely sulky for sale in the off topic classifieds
whistling.gif

i seen that in there but im thinking shipping wpuld be a bit much from there to me unless your in a donating mood
whistling.gif
clappy.gif

Put a sulky on one and a garden cart on the other to haul around purchases/refreshments when you go to a tractor show.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back