• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Headlight panels

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pelton IV

IHCC Supporter
Just out of curiosity as I cannot access any of my parts till the snow melts up here, besides stickers and the early/later headlight rings is there an actual difference between 70/100 and 1x2/3 headlight panels?
20210613_163354.jpg

Just out of curiosity as I cannot access any of my parts till the snow melts up here, besides stickers and the early/later headlight rings is there an actual difference between 70/100 and 1x2/3 headlight panels?
View attachment 148473

The 70/100 is flat,
1648130942489.png

And the 1x2/3 has a 90 degree bend.
1648131013398.png

I've seen'um both ways.
Bend up definitely meshes with the grille better, I noticed Dan Blom's red 71's grille looked much smoother than my narrow front's and couldn't place why not knowing about the bend in the panel. Which is what got me wondering about the differences since the decals seem to interchange, yet a used 100 headlight panel on average seems to go for double what a 1x2/3 one brings.

Latest posts

Back