• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

H Snow Plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwatson

displayname
Frank Watson, In SE. VA
Here is a Pic of a
ihrotate.gif
H tractor with a Snow Plow and Cab. Located at The Bob Evans In Breezewood PA
50652.jpg

Wow! That would push great with the low connection point of the plow. My parents have an H with a 'Horndralic' brand loader that has a similar attachment point. That wore out H and nearly bald tires would do a good job of pushing snow compared to my neighbors M with a New Idea loader, it had a high attachment point though, something to do with that lower center point seems to give the tractor a better mechanical advantage.
buttrock.gif

Latest posts

Back