• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Geezers Garage

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azeidler

displayname
Aaron Zeidler
I have been here a little while now, mainly reading. But curiosity has finally overcame me, and I must know, What the heck is behind these closed doors in the garage? Is it some kind of secret cult of sorts? Is it a place moderators to chit chat about current events? Or is it just there to make people like me ask silly questions.

I only ask now because doing search for my 682, that post count is always highlighted for me

Aaron: Access to the GARAGE is obtained by emailing Charlie and asking him to unlock the door. A 149 left here recently and went to a home with 4 young boys and it made me think about that accessibility and that it's connected to the computer, not necessarily to the person who applies for access.
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

I'm not allowed either. I just fiqure its an OLD MENS CLUB.

yep its a cult thingy
devil2.gif
,,LOL,,, you might not like it there,,,LOL

It's a place where old farts hang out and post pics of various prizes....
old.gif

Makes me wonder if they are like a dog chasing a car, if they ever catch one - would they know what to do with it...
biggrin.gif

Green Door RIP....... (I asked once what was behind it and was told if I hadda ask, I probably didn't want to know..)
devil1.gif

Most of the time in the garage I see a lot of pictures of "mountains and valleys, beavers and birds nest", sorta like going to Yellowstone National Park.

Latest posts

Back