• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Front ports on a 782.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweinacht

displayname
Scott Weinacht
Where do the front ports on a 782 come from? How hard is it to add the ports? How much pressure will there be in the lines?
confused.gif

You need to have a dual spool valve which is located on your steering column. Two lines will come from that valve and come out the front two port holes on the frame. It's about a half days worth of work and fairly simple.

Click on cub cadet warehouse above and select dual hydraulics link and they have a picture of what you would need. I think it is worth the price.

Thank you for the info. I looked at the pic and I still would like to know where it hooks up to get Hyd pressure. $350.00 is alot of money for me, but I would love to have it.

I swear I just posted this, but I can't see it....?

Just like the single hydraulics, it runs of the charge pump of the hydro. Only difference is the dual spool valve; the second spool controls the front outlets.

Where are the ports off the charge pump? I would like to hook up a spool control I have. Do you know how much pressure is will have?

Remove the tunnel cover and it will be obvious. It should have 750-800 psi, but what are you trying to run with it? You have to be kind of careful with this, as there is a limit to the size of the hydraulic equipment you can run.

Latest posts

Back