• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Frank C a Tiger cub 123 we will build !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonathan Danial Salatino

We will be posting a list of what parts were donated and by who . I will be posting a list here at a later date . I don`t think we will need many parts because I have a few spars here also . I will be needing the wire harness fro sure. thanks for the donation. I think a small flat rate box to Frank C in Maine will be not many $$ .

This old girl is going to go to Nova Scotia:
245650.jpg

Methinks some 123 parts will go with her.
happy.gif

Don T.: I've got 2 fenders, seat base and the part that the seat base and fenders bolt to, and the part that goes under/behind the seat. Chrysler scheduled to leave for Nova Scotia Saturday afternoon - to your side of Halifax, believe it or not. You're going to like this guy. He just took the MC trip that you've been wanting to.
happy.gif
)

Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)

great ! thanks for the time line for the parts . I will call you tonight . later Don T
old.gif

Don: Just heard from Greg and looks like you might be picking up some parts this week. Had to come back and double check pics. Sure glad to see those footrests!
happy.gif

Don, Frank-

Did anyone ever post a list of parts needed? I don't remember seeing one. I may have a part or two I can send Frank then ya'll take it from there.

We might need a count down too! Wasn't it given a two year window?

Picked up the parts for the 123 today . you were correct we had quite a yarn lol. I did promise to come back another time to talk. I will unload the parts in the am and soon get the 123 in my shop. I want to clean the carb and see if it will run.I have to finish putting points in my 62 Original and store it for the winter and make some room for the 123 in where it will be warm . Later Don T

Today is moving day for the 123 . In the shop it will come today.My plan is to lift the rear end by putting the tires in the 129 loader bucket and getting the wife to steer it in the shop. It sets about 200' away out side.I have a 14 HP cub engine here that needs a governor gear installed and have to have that done by Dec 1st. Then it will be three tractors getting my attention. The 125 finish,The diesel fenders and steering,and then the 123 work till I need parts. i do Have to get that 123 engine running and see if it is a good engine.Hope I don`t have to rebuild that engine. pictures later

Well things never turn out how I plan them . put the rear wheels in the bucket of my 129 loader and move it about 60' and then front well started to drag .

249321.jpg

Now I`am hunting for the stock 129 part to use to get this in the shop. all the tires are flat and two are off the rims
bash.gif

Hey, Don: Will your loader lift the whole 123?
1a_scratchhead.gif

I still have my 123 leopard Cub. It's sittin in the garage waiting to come out this spring to play. Use it for local gatherings and kid's days.

Latest posts

Back