• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time reader, never got the motivation to join till I had to sell off all my cub stuff! I wouldn't have gotten any of the stuff and repairs from below done without this forum's help. Sadly I have moved on to a more modern tractor that I can count on for some major landscaping projects. Have to sell off this stuff to make the cash for the newer tractor. Hope to get a "project only" cub cadet once things settle down.

All local pickup only (Northeast OH). I have:

Johnny Bucket for Cub Cadet wide frame that I used about 20 hours, purchased in late winter. Includes toothbar. $900.

Sleeve Hitch from xmw a few months old. painted recently but already scratched. $100

38" deck for quietline $125

Snowblower for quietline in rough shape but functions.Includes new unpainted wear bar and skids. $100

42" plow with new skids and lift rod $125

Cub Cadet 1450 that runs but has issues. $400
The good:
Starts and runs.
Dual hydraulic
Rebuilt the hydro transmission last year
Fresh fluids and grease all around
Refinished rear differential, transmission, and back quarter of frame: stripped to bare metal, primer, Valspar paint

The bad:
Has a decent leak oil from oil pan area
Ignition coil has a terminal broken off, and wire is just soldered on to remaining post.
Engine only idles or revs too high...can't seem to find the middle. May be as simple as throttle linkage or as complicated as governor.
There is a short in the electrical somewhere - sparks fly in the engine compartment when metal touches metal. I've been running it like this since I had it, but it's not ideal.
There will be a few holes in the dash tower from where my johnny bucket controls were.
I don't think it is charging the battery very well.

320535.jpg

320536.jpg

320537.jpg

320538.jpg

320539.jpg

The Original I had listed on May 7 is sold. It will be finding a new home in North Carolina. Thanks to all who inquired.

Doing some spring cleaning got some things I don't need anymore.

Wide frame sleeve hitch $100 plus shipping.

Headlight panel with lights and rings from a 126 cub cadet has one small crack in it $40 plus shipping.

Pair of tail lights from a 782 cub cadet $20 plus shipping.

FOR SALE:

IH "3pt" sleeve hitch for 782. Just removed from my personal tractor so I could install a cat 0 3 pt.
Comes complete with casting, 782 lift bar, Frankenstien bolts, lower bracket, drawbar, and 1" lift bar. Lower bracket appears to be adapted to allow it to be used with an AL rear end on a late model 782, 1711, 1811/1812, etc., but I never had it installed on anything but an IH cast iron rear end...

$175

320725.jpg

More spring cleaning.

90 Fuel line connector Kohler part #25-155-38-S $10 plus shipping.

Glass bowl for the sediment bowls Kohler part #385378 $10 plus shipping.

782 sleeve hitch below is sold pending arrangements. Thanks for looking!

Steering column from a 1806 cub cadet $100 plus shipping.

Rock shaft for a narrow frame for hyd. lift the lever that comes up through the frame is welded to the rock shaft and has a snow plow lift bracket on it also. $40 plus shipping.

Sleeve hitch from a 582 Cub Cadet $125 plus shipping.

IH Cub Cadet 122 for sale. Does not come with blade in picture. Tractor only. 12hp Kohler starts right up, but does need an ignition switch. Solid project for someone. More pictures available upon request. Located in Oswego, IL. $300obo

321003.jpg

321004.jpg

For sale:

200, 3/8" x 1 1/2" SPIROL Pins
300, 1/4" x 1 1/2" SPIROL Pins

These are new. I bought them years ago in bulk and have used/sold many of them. I am selling all 500 pieces for $120.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. That's less than a quarter each. I'm not looking to sell small quantities, it's all or none.

Thanks for looking

SPIROL Pins

I forgot to mention, if you want to pick them up in Plainfield, IN 46168 then I will sell all for $100

My pictures are all over the file limit. I believe everyone on here should know what a SPIROL pin looks like but will try to retake them with smaller file size if you want pic.'s or email you my current pic.'s.

Thanks

Nice headlight panel with rings.
Fits cub cadets 72,104,105,124,and 125.
$80 + shipping.
Email in profile.

321151.jpg

321152.jpg

IH hub caps. These are in really good condition. Not excellent but very good.(pictures speak for them selves.
$250 plus shipping. This is a price drop from earlier. Must go! Located in Albion, In. 46701
321266.jpg

321267.jpg

321268.jpg

Non-trip snow blade that is in excellent condition.
All Original except for one of the corner pieces. After market from Dan H.
I sand blasted this several years ago and it has sat in my garage attic since. Must go!
$250
Located in Albion, In. 46701
321273.jpg

321274.jpg

321275.jpg

42" Power angle snow blade.This is in Excellent condition. $300. Must go!
Located in Albion, In. 46701
321280.jpg

321281.jpg

321282.jpg

Sleeve hitch from a 582 Cub Cadet $100 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back