• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Favorite heavy equipment

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to bring the camera to Union when I go this year. If they haven't torn down the frisco it's always a good one to watch. I think it's a 2-10-0, been a while.

Earl,

The decopod has been out of service for some time now.
sad.gif
They riped it apart before they finished the Shay?!?!!? I just do not understand those guys.

Another favorite:it is a palidin tank, one of the larger "Self Propelled guns"
50906.jpg

Kraig,

Thanks for the links about the 4023 move and the UPHS website. The company I work for has been installing fire protection and detection in the new Council Bluffs Unit 4 power plant for the last year and a half. I've driven by the park location several times on the highway when I've had to visit the site, but never had time to stop and check it out. Thanks for solving that mystery...
thumbsup.gif

Kraig -

The morning conductor on our "usual" express did actually send me all that stuff when it happened - he's UPRR, ex C&NW, so I get all sorts of stuff. But I've been in the midst of a migration to XP x64 and have been AWOL...

On a more serious note, as an Operation Lifesaver volunteer (working towards being a certified presenter), let me remind everyone to be careful out there around these trains and to be mindful of the tresspassing aspects that we may find ourselves in.

What? No firetrucks?

Bryan- I'll bet you've got a picture of one of CFD's engines.

5pm the Science channel has the evolution of the locomotive.

KEN,

You forgot to mention that was 5pm EST. I cauught the signoff at 5pm CST.

Ken,

Not your fault, I forgot the first rule:

Double-check everything

JimE

2nd rule , don't believe anything you read ;)

I'll keep an eye out for it to come on again, I think it was on the History Channel before.

Ken,

I prefer the recursive form of Rule 2:

"Rule 2 - see Rule #1"

The UP Challengers are 4-6-6-4 configurations. Only one is left in use today. It is still owned by UP and runs out of the Cheyanne WY shop.

SO my computer crashed so i dont have anymore of my pics and this is the only one i could find on my dads camera

51528.jpg

Anyone else have any big gun pictures?
This is a mother of a gun. it was used by the Germans in WWII to lob 280mm shells in our boy's direction. I guess I understand what war is hell really means.
51546.jpg

<font size="+2"><u>You know, I had a bunch of cool ones but i cant find em....They were me with a bunch of m-16s and an m-60 that i shot and another one was that gun im infront of attached to a 7 ton. Talk about heavy equipment! That thing has bullit proof glass and a cat inline 6 in it.

Too bad i dont have those
</u></font>

Wyatt,
This is the best I can do on firetrucks.
1959 International

REO Speedwagon and American LeFrance
51700.jpg

Next two built by E-ONE for Jack Daniels
51701.jpg

51702.jpg

51703.jpg

1967 Ford
51704.jpg

Foam tanker and misc. equip.
51705.jpg

51706.jpg