• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Favorite heavy equipment

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eddie - but doesn't spraying a fire down with Jack Daniels make it burn more ?

Help Help I'm on fire ....

Now my page is all wide...
I have a complaint... why put fires out with JD's whan you can just drink it??? I've never seen a black, gold, and white far truck before either...

Jack Daniels and a fire....add a slab of ribs and you've got a party.
beer2.gif

Kyle - Down "there" (TN) they use road kill. They save the cattle for those cold lonely nights.
roflol.gif

Eddie-
Looks like a '28 or '29 ALF chemical truck there. (if that's what it is I wouldn't mind seeing more of that one) My old department bought one of those as their first truck. Also looks like the ladder has a large industrial foam pump, not the standard Hale or Waterous offering, that correct?

Wyatt,
Sending an answer via email. Soon as I find out what you're asking I'll see about taking some more pics.

Bryan - ya see the 25k horsepower 357.2mph bullet train on the news? Faster way to get killed!!

Back