• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Electric Actuators

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edale

displayname
Everett Dale
Anyone out there using electric actuators for things like 3 points or sleeve hitches? How about an electric front-end loader. I found this site that sells them for pretty cheap. Some have 400lbs of force, enough for the above applications I would think.

http://www.firgelliauto.com/

-everett

Everett - I use one on the front of my 1882 for a blade lift. As for a loader ... NOPE !
If you take the 400 pound limit you mention and use it for a loader that would be 800# for a 2 arm loader BUT then figure the bucket is way out further multiplying the force against the actuators.
I've got a pic somewhere of a loader with them , so does Charlie as he showed it to me. Maybe one of us it run across it and post it for you to see it. Looks goofy !

Oh by the way , What's this to do with MTD Cubs ?

Another thing those would be slow and a big drain on the battery for loader use.

Latest posts

Back