• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Diesel pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gpeterson

displayname
Glenn Peterson
I,m wondering if anyone has a picture of the factory dash and radiator area on one of the Red diesel models. Thanks Glenn

Glenn P.
Here's a crappy pic of my ole 782D.
It was dark and cold out there, LOL
218693.jpg

Glen P: Radiator area?? Uhmmmm.. Would that be a front, backside, left side, right side, top, or bottom view?? I've also got a 782D and a camera b - u - t ....

Myron B

Charlie,
That is the best picture i've seen of the dash, thanks for help and effort.

Myron,
Maybe a top view under the hood(would just like to see Rad. placement and hose routing)will do the trick. Glenn

Glen P: My operator's manual shows that view on page 17....Take a look..

Myron B

Kraig,
Yea I know.
sad.gif

Believe it or not, that 782D is gonna get a major refurb next year!

I did the loader tractor and the 169 this year, and ran out of WARM before I got to the D.
bash.gif

PLUS,
This time next year, the shop will be insulated and heated.
clappy.gif

After looking at the photos, do believe everything I was hoping for was covered.

Charlie, that 782D looks like it is fairly complete, will make a great restoration.

Thanks for the help. Glenn

Glenn P.
Oh it's a complete runner.
I've got videos somewhere of it's first start up.
I'll see if i can remember where I up loaded them, LOL

Charlie, how long did it take to burn the Squirrel Juice out of that 782D?
dunno.gif

218717.jpg

Latest posts

Back