• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Did I here you say 234!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Moving 234 talk over here. My 234 is a gear drive. I wasn't sure how the Hydros were in that kind of set up. I figured that If I was spending that kinda' $$ for a Cub Cadet frame (782D) with a REAL engine in it, I'd go with a REAL tractor in a mini version. The trans is a 3 X 2 speed.

TOM - Yes, I mentioned 234's... Think I still have a brochure around here some place. I would have gone with the manual trans also. The 244 & 254 had 3X3 trans. They were bigger physically had a bit more hyd capability.

IH & Mitsubishi had the styling pretty darn close to the 5X88's with them too.

1a_scratchhead.gif

I'd like to see a picture of that tractor you have!

Mike, for photos of Tom's 234, CLICK HERE and scroll down a bit until you find Tom's For Sale add...

Back