Dear Santa ... (everybody's wish post)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
I want a ZO6 Corvette ! LS7 engine with 505hp - 0-60 in 3.7sec in 1<sup>st</sup> gear - 198mph top end ... Red just like your sleigh
drool.gif

... PS ...
And my own private oil well and refinery (any color)

I'll settle for a rebuild kit for a K321 and four cords of dried oak (26" quarter splits would be just right )... Oh - and Peace on Earth

I'd like a pair of 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standards with killer flame maple tops in mint condition.
70878.gif

KENtucky, close, but that would be a "reissue" not an actual 1959, were it an actual 1959 and looked like that one you could move the decimal point 3 places to the right. I shouldn't get too greedy though, I could probably grow to like that one....
buttrock.gif

Kendell, red or white oak?
dunno.gif
I'd go for the white oak. Oh, and me thinks the Peace on Earth is 30-50 years out......
angel.gif

Kraig - You actually think I wuz gonna buy you an original ? DUH!

Hickory puts out more BTUs than oak.

Dear Santa,

I want a money tree!

Then I can get anything I want...

Hmmm, KENtucky, after rereading your 11:02am post, it sounds like you are going to buy me that 1959 reissue... Thank you!
bouncy.gif
guitarist.gif

A pair of freshened K301's and a full set of tires and rims for a 129 would be really cool. New tires on the truck, more time to work on the cubs....

Dear Santa, Please let my kids have all the stuff on their lists.

If Santa brought all the stuff my kids say they want he'd need a semi.

I only want one little thing.............a garage
Don't care if it's heated or not, my Cubs deserve a place to sleep well and be worked on.

Bren

All I want is a 1650 with a good lift on it!! Guess if Santa don't bring one, will have to purchase one myself. (Cheap!!)
old.gif

Santa sez "coal for everyone!"

71047.jpg

Bryan, is that you behind the beard?
dunno.gif

If Santa brings me coal I hope he brings me a couple of tons of it, my wood furnace will also burn coal.
buttrock.gif

Dear Santa, Snow, and time off from work, so I can be good, and play ahh plow my dear old neighbors driveways. and more glasses for Charlie

Latest posts

Back