• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Culivators/chisel plow 3 point

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cshafer

displayname
chadshafer
Hi Guys,New member here.You guys have a Great website here.Have been lurking on & off for awhile. Wanting to know if any of you have made any 3 point or pull type field culivators or chisel plow? I have seen them on one of the advertisers of this site, but would like to see more like the green one that is on the plow day with 4x4 tractor. I am wanting to make one that looks more like a factory built ,not so much a brinly type.Thank you,Chad Shafer

I guess you could make "mini" field cultivators,but as for manufacturing them... I don't know as to who would make one!

I will be building one myself made from parts robbed from a 12 row cultivator, but I have to get my articulated tractor done first! The thing to remember though that it is going to be a bit of trial and error as to how many chisels you can actually pull at the required depth you set so whatever you make, make the chisels easily removable.

Latest posts

Back