• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub garden tiller?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Talbot

New guy here, first post

I have a Cub Cadet garden tiller but I no longer have the 1811 it came with. The tiller is a 3 point mount and has its own 8hp Briggs engine. I tilled gardens with it for a couple of seasons. The tiller is in good shape but I have never seen another like it. It's time for me to clean the basement and I was wondering if there is any interest for it? Also wondering the value? No interest and it may go to scrap yard.

Hi Jim. Welcome From another Jim in MO!

Where in MO are you? I’m sure there will be interest. Do not scrap it. I’m not familiar with the self-powered tillers, but most tillers are highly sought after-as are 1811s. I may be able to help with delivery. I drive much of the Midwest from time to time.

New guy here, first post

I have a Cub Cadet garden tiller but I no longer have the 1811 it came with. The tiller is a 3 point mount and has its own 8hp Briggs engine. I tilled gardens with it for a couple of seasons. The tiller is in good shape but I have never seen another like it. It's time for me to clean the basement and I was wondering if there is any interest for it? Also wondering the value? No interest and it may go to scrap yard.
Post a pic please. (y)

Jim, WELCOME!

Here's the tiller that was sold at the time the 1811 was sold.

Tiller_01.JPG

That's it!! Exactly! And I have an extra Briggs to go with it. Are these popular with the Cub fans? Can anyone give me a ballpark value??
1644457497905.png
give me a ballpark value

And maybe post in the classifieds...?

Ok
Here are a couple of photos plus one of the spare engine. I would post in the classifieds if I knew what this is worth. Not trying to get rich, just trying to get rid of some stuff out of my basement.

Attachments

• DSCN5406.JPG
    DSCN5406.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN5407.JPG
    DSCN5407.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN5405.JPG
    DSCN5405.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 104
Hi Jim. I am just North of you ways, about an hour North of Marysville. How are the tines on your tiller?

Latest posts

Back