• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet _82 series

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aandrade

displayname
Art Andrade
Can anyone out there elaborate on the Cub Cadet 482, 682, 782, etc series of lawn tractors? I recently acquired a 782 and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the _82 series of lawn tractors. For example the 782 had the Kohler KT 17 two cylinder engine engine. I would like to know what parts other than body panels are interchangable.

Thanks for your help.

I have a Cub Cadet 682 version. What is it that you all want to know?

Hi Adam... What they want to know is why you are not reading the category lists on each page. The 682 is a GARDEN Tractor NOT a LAWN Tractor. You are just being asked to please post your 682 inquires on the Garden Tractor page.

Myron B

Back