• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub 71 won't move

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhanes

displayname
john hanes
I was plowing most of today and around 3 or 4 o'clock the tractor wouldn't move. Earlier in the day I adjusted the clutch so the pressure plates were free of the disk while shifting.While trying to put the tractor back into the garage I noticed that if I pushed the pedal down half way I would slowly move. Also this morning while plowing when I pushed the pedal down it made a heck of a raddel.---Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong or what needs fixed or adjusted.
Thanks,
John

John H: Uhhhh, given that the Cub Cadet Model 71 is a Garden Tractor and <u>not</u> a Tractor style Lawn mower...you question will likely be better answered on the Garden Tractor page...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

John.
Just a wild guess but it sounds like the throwout bearing needs replaceing and possably the teaser spring.

Back