• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bought a new toy today!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHARLIE - Well, at least while you're looking for a snow blower you can pile up snow with the loader in style! Then when you get a blower, you can BLOWN the snow over the piles.

45-50 yrs ago I used to scrape up ALL the snow I could find in the barnyard with the '51 M & Stan-Hoist loader w/80 inch wide snow bucket and build "Mountains". 10-12 FEET high normally. It would be late APRIL before those mountains would all melt.

Denny,
If the chains would arrive, I could actually get to doing something productive with it.
I bout choked when I saw what 16.9x24 chains cost now days!

If I piled them that high, it would be August before they melted, LOL

Solved the blower issue today! FINALLY!
265314.jpg

265315.jpg

Lets see here, 97" minus 1" equals 96" which is 8 ft! Charlie I might just be able to fit you into my driveway if you stop by...
WELCOME.gif

CHARLIE - Yeah, eight foot is a little big. But you got a LOT of real slow reverse gears, plus bigger blower is more weight on the rear wheels. And like a little blower on a CC, you don't always have to take a full cut.

And You're good to go now!

Dang Charlie - that things a real hoss! Looks like something they would use on that pumpkin chucking show. Good luck with it and hope all goes well.

Back