• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bought a new toy today!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Found a good one to replace the 240A.
Went a little bigger with a 250A.
Now to find a good snow blower and I'll be ready for snow.
264912.jpg

264913.jpg

264914.jpg

264915.jpg

Kraig,
It took longer to find a descent tractor than it did to find a house, LOL

BTW,
We're digging footings Monday, pour the crawl space walls Tuesday and 10 days later, we'll set the house.

AND,
the big building is supposed to start going up by Dec. 15th.
biggrin.gif

I` am glad to see that you are getting your life back.Sxxt happens and then you move on ; the sooner you do the better. Just another chapter to note.
lurking.gif

Hope they get the holes for the footings of the new warehouse dug soon. Otherwise they're liable to have anchor the main beams to 'PermaFrost'! Ur weather getting nasty lately.

That's a fine looking tractor Charlie. I can't wait to see the replacement for the forklift!

Question...wouldn't a backhoe with a bucket serve the same purpose for about the same money??? or do you not have a use for the backhoe? I realize you are going to have snow on top of snow to remove but it seems the weight (hoe) would just be a plus.

Wayne S.
You forgot what I brought home in 2011.
264923.jpg

BTW, the building in the background is no longer there, but the hoe was parked elsewhere during the heat up 4 weeks ago, LOL

Well, it's certainly good to hear the "hoe" survived. What else made it through the destruction? From the way things sounded everything you owned was inside but it is good to hear some things weren't involved.

How many cc loaders were destroyed? I know you had several.

Wayne S.
None of the 4 loaders are left.
12 Cubs and the White loader went POOF!

The hoe, one ton, 2 scouts, 40 goose neck, one ton dump, the S series flatbed, 3 semi trailers, the 200D and a 1/4 yard concrete mixer is the stuff we have left, with one out building with 20 or so Cubs with attachments and odds and ends.

BTW,
CCS is back online as a reference site for the time being.
You can look at everything, navigate all the pages, but nothing can be bought just yet.

ALLEN - If it was me, with the cab on that tractor, I'd hang a rear PTO snow blower on that tractor. Tractordata says they made the 250A with three choices of drive train, 8F/4R manual, Hydro, & 6F/3R with torque converter. For blowing snow I hope Charlie got the hydro. For straight loader duty it's hard to beat the torque-converter, but being a manual trans fan, the 8/4 would work too.

I'm surprised IH rated the little 239 CID Nuess 4-cyl as high as 80 Gross engine HP on that thing! The ag tractors had it down around 55 HP

Also,
I really like the hydro shuttle system on those machines.
Transmission: hydrostatic
Gears: infinite (2-range) forward and reverse
264930.jpg

Charlie, Glad to see that things are moving along. I was a little concerned for you with winter on the way.

Charlie, nice! Have you rounded up a 3 point snow blower for it?

Back