• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bought a 1210...what HYDRO oil should I use?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcasagrande

displayname
Toby Casagrande
WOO-HOO! Just bought a 1210 in decent shape for $150.00.

Im gettin ready to change all the fluids and the hydro fluid looks like reg. tranny fluid; it cant be that easy/cheap, right? What should I use?

Anything else I should know about this model?

}

Toby,
You'll need HyTran Ultra. The best to do when you change the fluid is to clean the rearend out really well before you button it back up.
You will also find that it's a slow process filling that thing back up, They dint put a very big hole to pour the Hytran into.
CLICK HERE to see how to change the fluid in the rearend.

You will also want to change the hydro filter and air cleaner right off the bat.
The only thing you might want to check would be the ISO engine mounts.

Hello fellow Cub owners! I recently aquired a very clean 1204. I have several push blades for my Original,100 and 104, however, I do not have the correct mainframe to attach the sub frame and blade to the 1204. I've not found anything on the e site, and would like to get a mainframe if anyone has one available. i COULD trade other parts from my parts bin and include cash/shipping. This frame is the same as the *82 series (possible earlier ones) that has the curved brackets. Reply if any ideas/parts! Thanks.

Jeff S.

Ummmm! If your wanted to buy or sell, try the classifieds, you'll get a btter response!
err.gif

Latest posts

Back