• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

BCS Tillers

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjamison

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Binder 1650
Pulled out my Dad's old BCS tiller over the weekend to finish plowing my garden. This tiller is a 735 model, is all gear drive. The handles can be rotated 180 degrees and a mower or snow thrower can be mounted.

My Dad made a lot of garden with this tractor over the years, he bought it when the only rear tine tiller most were buying was Troybilt. He bought it in 1985.

It has hi and low range, individual brakes on each wheel for traction and steering, as well as a differential lock. The tractor is Itialian made and has an Acme engine. As my Dad said to me when servicing this tiller prior to use, "The engine has never failed me." Really the tiller has never fail him - ever.

Thought you might enjoy some info on this tiller and some pics.

286657.jpg

286658.jpg

286659.jpg

286660.jpg

Latest posts

Back