• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bachtold mower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F12Mahon

displayname
F12Mahon
I bought a Bachtold mower at an auction. Anyone else experienced in the maintenance of these? Are the bearings in the blade shaft sealed or are they greasable? I don't see any grease zerks anywhere.

I got the carb rebuilt that I referenced in a previouis thread. Started on the third pull!
bouncy.gif

Eugene,
Try this:
Bachtold Bros. - About Us
Look for a new site coming soon! CONTACT US. Email. [email protected]. Customer Service Department. 1-877-784-5161. 509 West First Street. Gibson City, IL 60936-0485

Eugene,
Every one of those mowers i have ever been around had sealed bearings so no way to grease them.I have several of those mowers but no manuals on them.Would be nice to located a greaseable bearing for those as i have had several bearings fail over the years due to not being able to grease them!

Latest posts

Back