• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Attatchments, Attatchments, Attatchments...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard C:

Know exactly what you are talking about.

You done an excellent job with your Cat 0 hitch.

thumbsup_old.gif

It's real close to one my buddy wanted to buy. I found this on the internet and hoped someone with a Cub loader would post in reply. Loaders are the cats a$$.

Glen, Richard does excellent work! He's made quite a few custom Cub accessories, a sun shade,, a 2" receiver hitch, the cat-0 3 point and he's made modifications to mower decks that look better then factory! I sure wish he lived closer so I could go visit him and <strike>drool on</strike>, ummm, I mean have a closer look at his Cubs.
happy.gif

Richard, good to see you posting!
beerchug.gif

Post what you want, Charlie made a good point... if it's cool, show em to me...
Rich, I'd really appreciate it if you post smore pics of your hitch(es)

Mike G., looks like a #2 Trailer. Ya want the Owners Manual via email? A zip file with the 4 pages would be about 800KB.
happy.gif

Kraig - Yes, please email it to me. I would appreciate it. Thanks

Does anyone have plans to build a Earthcavator, or something like that? I would be willing to pay for them.

Aric

Latest posts

Back