• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Attatchments, Attatchments, Attatchments...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcoleman

displayname
Glen M. Coleman
Kendell: your homemade wheel pto, from your fence post driver, nice.

Jim:
Driving a shallow well with one hand...
(Never show any pics of the back side of your shop)
Don't worry 'bout the diff - it's built by IHC !!
51966.jpg

Kraig - found the original pics from 1999...

Kendell - As I told ya b4 I don't remember ya back in dem daz but I do member doze pickshurez kause I gots'em saved frum bac den. ;)

some day i'll get to futz'ing with this...
52116.jpg

52117.jpg

i'm told it originally used to attach to a Planet walk-behind...

Scott T,

Here is a different way to connect your mower to your Cub:

52121.jpg

52122.jpg

Power to run mower comes from tiller drive that's been turned 90 degrees to face out the rear. The pulley was removed and a universal joint is attach to shaft. There is 2 pins that connect the mower to Cub. The lift arm will lift the sickle blade 4-6 inches off the ground.

Dale

thx for the pix.... i was thinking that, what i'll 'prolly do is to cut the sickle bars gearbox loose and flip it horizontally 160 degrees to i can get rid of the jackshaft, so the belt goes right to the tiller pulley....

Need some help with identification of this? Is it a Gannon Earthcavator?

52174.jpg

Mike, that sure looks like a Gannon Earthcavator! Nice!
happy.gif

Thanks Kraig, I thought it might be but I have only seen them in a few pic’s, so I wasn’t sure. I will have to take a road trip and check it out.

Mike, here are some photos of two that Robb K. has/had.

52176.jpg

52177.jpg

52178.jpg

Mike G: Keep in mind that Gannon made those Earthcavators to fit many different brands and applications. You may have to do a little fabricating, but you can get it to work for you. I've got one on a 1650 and find that they are a very good design...You'll love it...I do..

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Myron, good point! The two that I posted are for a CAT-0 hitch. It looks like the one that Mike posted is also for a CAT-0 hitch but the orientation of the links looks slightly different.

Kraig...Just to keep this subject on topic and not just some ole gareen thang...
Myron
52182.jpg

52183.jpg

Myron, Mike, here's one that Art A. has/had that is a better color.
happy.gif

52185.jpg

52186.jpg

52187.jpg

Thanks guys, those pic's do help out. This one looks like the lift brackets are mounted on the top verses the one's in the pic's are on the front.

Latest posts

Back