• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Attaching mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m wanting to attach a deck to the 104 but need some pics or a vid or something. I’m not even sure I have all the parts needed yet. Anyone know of anything I can use as a guide?

I purchase from CCS and don't consider manuals available to me from other sites I belong as stolen when used to help another cub enthusiast, if I'm overreacting to the post or took it the wrong way I apologize ! If it was intended as a slap ,it's not my first and likely not my last !

I purchase from CCS and don't consider manuals available to me from other sites I belong as stolen when used to help another cub enthusiast, if I'm overreacting to the post or took it the wrong way I apologize ! If it was intended as a slap ,it's not my first and likely not my last !
So your the one that took it upon yourself to download all the manuals rather than give a direct link to the original site they were uploaded to? Interesting!

The manuals that CCS has linked were scanned mostly by me with help from other forum members many years ago. Several forum members mailed their manuals and other IH related documents to me at their expense for me to scan, then I mailed them back at my expense. Some scanned and submitted their manuals. Digger was then kind enough to host them at his site for people to download and/or print for their own use, or even to link to. We do know that some people have sold CDs with our scans and they have shown up elsewhere as well. As Digger mentioned, why not just link to the CCS Manuals site? Again, no problem saving or printing copies for your own use, but if you wish to share, please link to the CCS Manuals site, that way the credit for them at least goes to the proper source. :)

The manuals that CCS has linked were scanned mostly by me with help from other forum members many years ago. Several forum members mailed their manuals and other IH related documents to me at their expense for me to scan, then I mailed them back at my expense. Some scanned and submitted their manuals. Digger was then kind enough to host them at his site for people to download and/or print for their own use, or even to link to. We do know that some people have sold CDs with our scans and they have shown up elsewhere as well. As Digger mentioned, why not just link to the CCS Manuals site? Again, no problem saving or printing copies for your own use, but if you wish to share, please link to the CCS Manuals site, that way the credit for them at least goes to the proper source. :)
right.jpg

Back