• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through September 27, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam Dunlap. Gee whiz.... You want a restored 147? And to think that I have a barn fresh 147 that needs a good loving home that arrived here last Saturday. Surely you hae time for one more restoration project.
happy.gif

Hello, Still looking for the white plastic hubcaps for a number # 2 I H cart.. Phone 724 882-5806

Lol Marlin! Actually I don't have time for another restoration, but I guess it looks like I'll have to MAKE time! I have been looking for one already done for more than a year now with no luck. I guess either no one restores these or no one wants to/ has to part with them! I have 2 different 107s, a k321, and a rebuilt hydro lift unit to make one, albeit not a numbers matching unit of course. Just no time.

I need an impeller for an old E-Z Vac.I don't know the model but it mounts on the rear of Cub Cadets.It blows the leaves and clippings into a Peeco cloth bag hanging above and in front of the engine.I bought it 20 years ago and it had a 3hp Clinton on it.I'm not sure if the Clinton was original.The leaves are falling and sure would be nice to find one.Thanks Dan

I need two heavy duty steel idler pulleys for mule drive for useing a tiller belt. No bearing or bad bearing is what i am looking for. TIA

Wanted to buy for a cub 1250,coupling arm (748-3001 (need 2),cooling fan(IH-547749-R1)(need 1)Drive shaft coupler (719-3027) (need 1) self aligning ball bushing (741-3004) (need 1) I would send a picture of what need but have never sent a picture,Thanks for any help, Ron

Guys, I'm looking for the hydraulic cylinder for my blade on my 1572. It didn't have one so I'm not sure of the dimensions. All I know is that blade is a bear to angle manually when it's stuffed full of snow and ice. Thanks, Cam

im looking for a snow thrower to fit my 128, i have a creeper drive to trade. im located in indiana pa but have no problem meeting somewhere if needed. thanks

Latest posts

Back