• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 19, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QA 42 Snowthrower for sale. I used it a few years ago and it seemed to work fine. The auger has a few dings in it but that seems pretty normal.

Pickup only, in Liberty, ME.

$250

54 inch snow blade model # 761-407 this has the hydro angle kit and the spring release system. It will fit the super garden tractors. $500.00 Mark 703-407-2498
169953.jpg

I'm going to part out a perfectly good 1200. Just the tractor, no mower deck. It's the only gear drive I have here, the mower deck is history, and winter's coming. First come, first serve, prices are negotiable, email's in profile, pics available, and the whole thing's available (to keep in line with the rules) for $250 if you want to come and get it. Who's first?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Cub Cadet 1282. 14 HP kohler, 44 inch deck rusty. Previous owner said it ran. Needs cleaned up. $325

Cub Cadet 129 Roller. $75.00

Pile of Parts. $75.00
Includes 1650 Valve,Cylinder,and Lines. rusty pan seat, Decent powder coated original rear wheels, tires shot. Several Hoods, narrow and wide frame axle, couple seat mounts, 1650 tower and wiring.
Tom LaGrange Ohio 44050 440-355-4557 Thanks.
170101.jpg

170102.jpg

170103.jpg

NEW Kohler Command 1000cc 40hp v-twin engine! 1 7/16" pto shaft, this is complete & ready to go! Only <font color="ff0000">$1900</font> That's a steal!
170107.jpg

Also have a NEW complete 23hp Command vertical v-twin, this one is complete & ready to go with a 1" pto shaft. Only <font color="ff0000">$550</font> You can't get any better than that!
170108.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Cub Items For Sale</font></font>

I have an Air Cleaner Maintenance decal for sale. $5.42. Price includes shipping. The image below is from the CCSpecilties.org website.
170127.jpg

I have a set of very good 38 deck runners for sale. $38.00 for the pair. Price includes shipping.
170128.jpg

170129.jpg

My email is at Kenneth Dortch and it's also in my profile.

Thank you

Kyle, any chance you could post some photos of the tractor that's in the lower right side of the photo of the V-Twin?
dunno.gif
Please!? Perhaps in the "Cool IH Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new ! ! !" forum.
happy.gif
happy.gif
TIA. Sure wish I could afford that V-Twin, that is a good price!

Latest posts

Back