• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 13, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David: I've had those bolt/grease fittings come loose and the best reason I've come up with is that it was caused by using an impact wrench to remove the blades. Make sense?
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 125
Off topic Friday, right?

Washing machine broke down last week (failed drum bearing) and after 17 years we decided it was not cost effective to repair it again... and we were ready for something newer. I advertised the old one in the 'Free' section of Craigslist figuring someone could use parts from it or scrap it. Had a guy text that he wanted it and was on his way. He pulls up in my driveway in a GEO Metro! He wasn't sure if it would fit in the back (it didn't) but had a contingency plan in place. We heaved it unto the roof, denting and scratching it as we went. He then wrapped a single ratchet strap over the washer and through the open windows. Climbed in "Dukes of Hazzard" style and away he went. LOL, who needs a truck!

317071.jpg

Attachments

• 317071.jpg
    317071.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 317071.jpg
    317071.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 112
...so put a combination wrench on it and pull it up good and tight.......it will be at least 45 ftlb if you get it tight and pull on the wrench a bit....all will be well.

This is not a critical torque value fitting...as long as it stays tight, it's good!

CREATIVE PACKAGING 101:
happy.gif

did I mention that 73's are special?
happy.gif

317074.jpg

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 124
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 120
  • 317074.jpg
    317074.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 317074.jpg
    317074.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 103
Slow OTF, great night for a cigar and I fire in the pit,and a few cold ones doesn't hurt either LOL

Doug-man that's a h*ll of a run...thought for a Red Sox fan to admit that LOL

Since it's off topic Friday and the topic is strapping stuff to cars......

317077.jpg

Attachments

• 317077.jpg
    317077.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 317077.jpg
    317077.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 113

Latest posts

Back