• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 31, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, Charlie,
I can't answer that, but since IH included instruction sheets with most, if not all, accessory items, I would say they did, although I have never seen one for the dual wheel spacers. I will say that the Cub Cadet dual whees listed in any of the parts and accessories catalogs I have, are only for the 6-12 wheels/tires.

Joel,

I have had very good luck with my Earthway Even-spread broadcast spreader. Not sure of gear const., but it holds up very well to 3-4 fertilizings a year plus some occasional seeding.

Greg L--Caleb is 10. He is getting to that age where he is really beginning to enjoy Cub seat time. He is starting to get excited about restoring his CubZ (125). He saw the pics of Wyatt's Wheatland and he said that he would like to do the same type of paint scheme.

Saturday afternoon I helped dad set the Chief up for snow removal. Yesterday I had the 682 grinding leaves and mowing the lawn for the last time of this season. Where did the summer go?
dunno.gif

Any input on front oil seals..Caleb"s 16hp had one come out this weekend plowing...actually it ended up back in the motor...like it got sucked back into it...I had no trouble pulling it out as it seemed like it was a loose fit...any ideas as far as a sealer before installing a new one??

Super glue.....clean the seal and bore, then glue it in.....

Joshua,
happy.gif

Daniel, back when I was about 10 or 11, I learned on my own that I could pop wheelies on my parent's 125 and that was without any implements mounted on the back and with a mower deck. Just full throttle, move in reverse a little then ram it forward!
Shift.gif
Great fun until attempting this while coming up out of a ditch one time I stood it straight up and down and nearly went over backward!
yikes.gif
My neighbor friend was watching and verified that I was straight up and down before I pulled the control lever back and slammed the front end down on the blacktop. Thankfully nothing broke...
buttrock.gif
I still have that 125, though it has been taken apart awaiting a refurb.
happy.gif

Kraig, BTDT!!!
looking back, it was definately NOT the smartest thing I've done...
feint.gif

Scott and Kraig---
bottom.gif
--from the parents perspective!
Shift.gif
clappy.gif
bouncy.gif
--from the kids perspective!
CLASSIC!

Yep,

High horsepower hydros will do wheelies fairly easily. I actually surprised myself over the weekend. I was moving my tractors around, my 1650 and my 1450. Dad's had my 1450 this summer for some maintenance, so I have just been using the 1650. The 1650 has a really stiff hydro lever, both good and bad, it doesn't creep, but it is tight enough to almost be difficult to move. You have to be very deliberate when you want to change speed or direction. I then hopped on the 1450 and took it 'round back to remove the undercarriage and belt to store in the mini-barn for the winter with the deck that was already out there. I had removed it and hopped back on to head back out front to put the blade on it and ready it for winter. I cranked the wheel and shoved forward on the hydro lever on this one, just like I had been the 1650, and stopped just short of hitting the neighbors fence because, funny thing, the steering wheel doesn't do anything if the front tires are not on the ground. I was much more careful after that when I moved the 1450. I am going to have to "fix" one or the other, make both tight, or both "loose" so they react the same...........

Back