• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 31, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonny we still need a frame and pedestal, we found one just haven't had time to run and get it. I'm to busy moving into a new shop with lots of space. Then only a few maore parts and we'll get it together, hopefully by spring.

How slow exactly Lonny? I have been know to spill my beer sitting still. Thats when you know you are having close to too much fun. Cause everyone knows you can never have too much fun!!! Sorry if this is more of the sandbox variety post!!!

Todd,
Like Matt said.
"Creepers are necessary for snowthrowers and tillers, and I supposed if you're mowing 12-inch grass with a 50" deck and 12 h.p... "

Creepers do an awsume job of slowing down the travel speed of the cub while keeping up the power of the motor needed to operate equipment such as tillers & snowblowers.

Dean.

When you get all the parts needed, drop me a note and if I aint busy I can come over and give you a hand if you think you might need it.

Todd.

The last cub I had a creeper in it was a 102, and with the engine well tuned and at its slowest idle setting in 1st gear and creeper low it took the cub 15 minutes to travel 50 feet.

A Creeper is 2:1 reduction isn't it ?

That means you could drink 2:1 beers !

It sure is nice having a hydro. All the power and rigt speed all the time.
beerchug.gif
If'n ya put a cupholder on and a starw you wont spill yer beer.

Thanks Lonny, Cub overhaul minus creeper brings my budget down. I dont own a blower or tiller or have use for either, so I will stick with the base gear drive. It should suit my needs nicely.

Hi guys and gals. Scott and I are working on his 1450, welding cracks in the frame and the engine cradle upgrade. Last week I went to northern Wisconsin and picked up a 782 for Scott. Has a blown engine but the good part was it came with a tiller and 3 point hitch, Also has a very good 44 inch deck. Here is the question we have. Will the 782 PTO fit the 1450 engine? Scott is debating on making a 1482 or using the 782 equipment on the 1450. He would like to use the 5/8 pulleys and belts,

Latest posts

Back