• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkiste

displayname
tim kiste
10 inch Brinly plow, Grader box.
$150 for both. Pickup only.
Reelsville, IN
231983.jpg

I'm posting this for a friend

For Sale:

Cub 104 with nice deck, plow and snowthrower

My buddy wants to get what he paid for it..

600.00 OBO takes it.

Tractor located in Maine NY

Call / text 607-849-3966 or E-mail [email protected]

231988.jpg

231989.jpg

1961 Original, Has been sitting in a barn for a number of years, "and it ran when it was parked". It has compression so it probably would run with a little carb and points cleaning. The steering is frozen and I think it is the right front spindle is frozen/rusted in the axle. Has one like new Goodyear Ag tire, other 3 hold air. It is a 4 digit S/N and was built in Apr 61. No cracks in the frame that I can see, but the hood has some extra holes in the top. Has the hood ornament and the IH emblem on the grill, but wrong air cleaner. Tractor wise, what you see is what you get. It's not the best, but it doesn't cost much. $100 cash, and you pick it up here in Louisville, KY. ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net
232026.jpg

232027.jpg

232028.jpg

232029.jpg

Paul,
I'm interested in the original. Shoot me an email please. I have some questions.
thanks,
mike

tkiste,
If the plow and blade are still available, I'll buy them.
E-mail is in my profile, or call, eight12 four86-five305.
Thanks,
Brad

For Sale:
23/10.50x12 Carlisle Tru Power 4 ply,with wheels. Tubes and Loaded with RV anti-freeze. Great shape. $125.
No Shipping. Located in Monticello, IA
Hurry before I change my mind and keep 'em!

232050.jpg

Couple of things for sale:

1963 Cub Cadet Original. Runs good, original back tires, hood is a little dented in the front like most, has a decent timed mower deck to go with- $350 picked up in Springville IA

Kohler K161 engine- runs but smokes, has a lot of good parts $50

Kohler K161 engine, never had it running, should run with a little tinkering, PO painted it red?? has a carb on it. $100

Both engines came out of Originals.

No shipping on the engines. Call 319-929-0902 or email is in profile. Thanks for your time.

FOR SALE!!!
Cub Cadet---Super Garden Tractor. Model 2182. 709hours on working meter. Comes with 54"(?) deck, and powered sprayer cart.
ASKING $3500 obo
I can deliver anywhere between St. Louis, and New York City, along I-70 or I-80 for no additional charge.

Forgot to put my number in the listing for the 2182 SGT.
call Bryan at 314-591-3243 any time

hey guys ive got some sales brochors from the late 60s that shows all the options that was offered,
25 for the originals and 40 for the sales brochures and also have "original" manual and also the one for the engine 161s and 161t, 937-938-1274 thanks Roger

electric lift parts for sale, everything seems to be there lots of good parts it may even work who knows-65.00 plus shipping
232144.jpg

Got some new parts for sale.

232151.jpg

Snowblower lift brackets. $75 shipping included

232152.jpg

Original lift rods. $55 shipping included

email in profile.

Paul, I was wondering if you still have the cub cadet original that you listed for sale? If you do I am very interested in it. Let me know if you do or not if you would please. Thanks

Cub cadet Original. It has been garage kept ever since its been restored. It was repainted the IH red and white, as i dont like the color yellow. The motor was rebuilt and only has about 7 hours on it if that, as i havent used it in 3 years. It has been winterized so it should run. All the tires are new, i replaced the cables(choke/throttle) and the ignition. Seat is a nice new seat.

It is in excellent condition and has like I said earlier about 7 hours on it since being rebuilt.

$1300obo, dont be affraid to make me an offer, the worst i could say is no. Email [email protected] for pictures. Pictures were to big to upload

The 61 Original I listed below (Oct 24, 5:20 PM) has been SOLD.

The 63 Original listed below is sold. Engines are still for sale.

Latest posts

Back