• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 23, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, yep, though bolting it on might be a good idea to make sure it stays put.

Thanks Kraig
I knew someone would know the pics i was thinking about.
Thanks Jamie

Thanks for posting those pictures Kraig. Everything was laser cut, even the holes for mounting.

Charlie, do you want me to come program that laser better for you? You only need an 1/8" lead in and it should come from the outside of the finished part. Otherwise they look identical to the ones I made, as shown by the pictures Kraig posted. The only thing I did wrong on the first ones I had cut was only putting 9/16 bolt holes in them. The drill press fixed that problem. They were a bit hard to get off when changing tires and wheels from turfs to ags. But I don't do that any more either. Ags actually hurt the lawn less than turfs when mowing side hills and up and down hills.

Kevin, BTW, when I wrote "yep" in response to your last post I was referring to the first portion of your post: "so it can mount right to the quick hitch...Hmmm interesting..." not the last portion: "I am a moron...".
icon_eek.gif
blush.gif

Wes H.
The laser is setup perfectly for what it's doing.
The pics I posted are the left overs from something else, so the finish line is where it's supposed to be. Thanks for the offer though.
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back