• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts about my last post regarding my tractor killing batterires?

Eric

I have an "Ebay regulator" with an "F" terminal which I get, a "BAT" which I am slightly confused and an "L" prong on it which I have no idea what the "L" would stand for... I also have a prong on the back. Any idea what the heck the "L" means. It's not working according to the wire digrams you all have provided for me, so I assume this regulator needs to be wired different than normal. It looks like any other, just the labeling is weird. Any info would be great.

Eric...Check the faq about testing your S/G...

I have an Agri-Fab cart about like that one with wheel barrow tires on it... I have had it heaping full with river rock (40# in each tire) with no issues (except stopping
happy.gif
).

KEITH LEJEUNE

I bought a similar trailer (customer return at Wally World - for $45), but changed out the wheels and tires to 15 x 6.50 x 8's and replaced the 1/2" axle with a 5/8" axle. I also took the pin attachment off the tongue and replaced it with a 2" ball mount. I have piled it full of rocks (stone, as some say) /sand/top soil/gravel/fire wood, and anything else I could pile on it. I know I've piled at least 500 - 600 pounds on it, several times. I've had it for about 10 years and it just keeps on going - like the Energizer Bunny.

John-David Reaves
ROLL TIDE

My small trailer also has a 1 7/8" ball and 400/480 x 8 4-ply high speed trailer tires. I haven't had a problem yet.

Eric: I'll start> A 1650 shouldn't have a starter/generator and voltage regulator. Stator and electronic regulator are the norm. Does "killing batteries" mean they're discharging or overcharging? Lots of times, a battery will develop a dead cell - a Wisconsin winter will freeze one as fast as a Maine winter! Battery terminal connections can become corroded without being noticeable without taking them off and checking them. O.K. who's next?
wink.gif

Denny,

Yeah, it's hard to believe Steven III is 7-1/2!!!! His sister is 4...time sure does fly!!!

I have to admit, running to the elevator on the open station 656 with the barge wagon & hoist is fun......makes the people in the semi's do a double take when you are waiting in line too
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Corn was 18-24%, with most loads running 18-20%...it just hasn't been a good drying year with the rain and cold weather.

Good news is that the PD ground is nice and soft, and provided we don't get too much rain it should be a lot of fun to plow.

Charlie,

You had better send that V plow over this way, you will never get enough snow over there in Min. to properly use it.
lol.gif

Nice grab.
greenthumb.gif

Latest posts

Back