• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tides of fortune ebb and flow....From nowhere comes two more Model 1200's and a Model 2000....

I already had this one
59184.jpg

and then,not quite as spiffy, comes a find:
59185.jpg

KD
I wish I had pictures of a friend of mine's Emryville. He restored it years back when I had a half dozen 2070's. I wished my binders were as good looking. He did repower it with a 400, but the rest was original. It is one sharp Emorville.

Kevin, nice lookin IH semi tractor, whats it got under the hood? Here is my new cub hauler, 1997 GMC Suburban 3/4 ton 2wd, 6.5L detroit diesel. Runs and pulls like a rapped ape! Cheers Mike
61396.jpg

Re-decked the trailer a few weeks back. The old wood was pretty bad after 7 years out in the elements. Brand new pressure treat 2x8's, bolted down and water sealed. Reused the flush mount tie-downs after giving them some fresh paint.

61555.jpg

61556.jpg

I had plenty of help from the kids!!!!

61557.jpg

Aren't kids always a huge help, if you didn't have'em you'd have to have the ol'lady sneak out and move your tools out in the yard and move shifters and things to make life and mowing more exciting...lol

Steve, I still call dibs on that trailer if you ever sell it!
happy.gif
Man are your kids getting big! We won't be able to refer to little Steven as little for much longer.......

Finally got my recent acquisition looking and operating like the IH Model 2000 it actually is. Now that will get a couple of Cub Cadets or my LoBoy 154 down the road in proper IH style. I already had a restored Model 1200 and am now working on two more 1200's...Fun..Fun..Fun....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
63134.jpg

KRAIG - And Littl' Steve sure looks like His Dad doesn't he!

Myron - any pics around of the tow vehicle?? trailer looks great !
ihrotate.gif

Ken I: The photo I had posted must have archived into oblivion or some such...Anyway, here is a frontal shot of my 1972 IH 1210 Cub Cadet Hauler. It has since had correct front hubcaps installed.

Myron B
63207.jpg

If'n ya ain't hauling on one of these, ya just ain't hauling....

63303.jpg

63304.jpg

Thought I would post some pics of my son Pat's first Cub Hauler. Nice enough for a 1988 F250. I had bought the wheels to put on my IH truck for pulling next year, but we stuck them on his for awhile. Once we get a larger trailer this will also pull the IH to truck pulls.
64780.jpg
64781.jpg

GLEN - Nice looking old Ford....I had an '87 F-150 4X4 I drove from new for 9 yrs & 120,000 miles....It looked WAY rustier than that truck almost 12 yrs ago when I traded it on My '96 Powerstroke diesel.

Haulin cubs this summer was fun
69882.jpg

I'm still hoping for an IH #5 trailer
69883.jpg

to haul it like this

Don B: You are much more likely to find one of the later Model 1200 trailers (see the brochure I posted earlier). I could find and have all three versions of the Model 1200 but, so far, I have heard from only one owner of a Model 5 and have never seen one outside the one at the Bloomsburg RPRU old Dealership Museum.

Love that Scout Cub Cadet Hauler!!! I've got a Pick-up but still looking to get a Scout. Good Luck in your trailer search...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Don, that Scout is one very cool Cub hauling setup! It just looks right.
thumbsup.gif

Myron,
I am jealous of the trailers. I have always wanted a 1200 as I picked up and delivered a lot of CC's for an IH dealership from 1979 to 1983 with a 1200 pulled by a IH 200 pickup. I have a friend that has one sitting in the weeds, but he won't part with it. Maybe I will find one someday.
In the meantime I have a newer picture of my 77 Scout SSII that I have pulled my Cub Cadets to local shows with. This picture is in it's pulling form: (Stock 1/2ton 4x4 truck class) weights and 31x10.50 tires. I normally run 33's.I have placed with it although I get out- gunnned by the newer higher horsepower trucks with the longer wheelbases.
70532.jpg

Paul W: Per your experience, haunt all old IH dealerships (now maybe something else). They all had those Model `1200 and/or the Model 2000 tilt-bed trailers. Being where you are, I think I'd put a want ad in the "Thrifty Nickel" or whatever they call it these days. You might be surprised..it's worked in other cases I know of...

Myron B

Latest posts

Back