• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig I second the thought of a shed cleanin party at Charlies

You guys come right on down & up, I'm sure I can load ya up!
biggrin.gif

I need to Know how many gallons of transmision fluid go into a cub cadet 122
and <font color="ff0000">ads belong in the classifieds!!!</font>
Thanks Thad

Charlie, not counting gas, how much is it going to cost me to "help" clean out your piles of Cub parts?
dunno.gif
happy.gif

Great pics Charlie 'n Bryan, I had the Peterbilt Swan in mind for my 149, bit I've got a real dilemma, I have the 149, but according to the engine sticker on the blower housing, i have a K301, not the 321 that is supposed to be there, or the K341 that /I wold love to have, some day maybe, i haven't cracked the engine open, so i havent been able to dust off the micrometer to measure the bore and stroke to find out... what'll I do? (dramatic i know) Oh and it's NOT a AQS or a Quietline, or a new replacement, its the "Original" yeller Kohler... Glen

Glen,
I guess the reason no one answered the same (I think) question on the previous page was the fact that maybe there wasn't one to answer? (maybe)

If I take it right your asking if you might have the wrong sheetmetal on your engine? or you might have the wrong engine? Or you asking everyone if you should pop the head and mic it out to see all of the above?

I'm now very confused myself, cause I dunno if I asked or answered the maybe question! Maybe I do have a screw loose.
screwloose.gif

Maybe I do too Charlie, but I can't tell beacuse the sticker is wrong, and i haven't micrometered her out, so the actual question here is How do i know if i have the wrong engine or not, or if it is merely another reason... hope that helps... Glen
screwloose.gif

I plan on rebuilding her around Christmas time, just in time for it to snow in Maryland...HOPEFULLY I have the correct engine that is supposed to be there...I'll post a few pics along the way of the rebuild, Oh and did you ever find out what the deal was on my pic size thing Charlie???

Ken M. Congratulations on getting tha fine looking Cub.

Kraig M. I know how we can help Charlie clean his shed. Pray for good weather this Friday and Saturday. Then while he is at Plow Day 12, you and I can "tidy" that shed up real nice for him. I'll even bring my own broom and a couple of those Plug-in air freshners so his shed will have that fresh scent of clean and happy when he opens the door.
biggrin.gif

Glen C.
Yea I did and I sent you an email with the pic reduced down from 130K to 73.1 so you could post it. But since it prolly went to your spam or trash folder, here it is.
43036.jpg

Thanks Charlie, and he said it for me, Every Cub Has It's Beauty,But Not Everyone Sees It. Glen
bubbly.gif

Ken, Beautiful Cubs, Makes mine look like a well used, but well loved workhorse, not quite at "Pedistal" quality, but I wouldn't give her up for anything... Glen.

I am trying to build a disc for my 102 going from the design off a farm disc one row in frount then axles then the back row using 12" blades and going 6 blades wide the doner sections are coming from a Allis Chalmers disc My qeston is will my 102 pull this?

hey guys,
I really got myself into a pickle.. My generator just locked up and is smoking. Is it dead??? If so, know where and how much i could get one for. Its on a 100

Charlie P.
Are you refering to these photos of who much weight I pile onto my tandam disk?
520 lbs of weight.
43042.jpg

43043.jpg

12hp powered cub72

Latest posts

Back