• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, there oughta be a law against that Lonnie!
rofl.gif

OK guys, getting close to the time when who's stoppnig for breakfast at the Iron Skillet.

Charlie,
You wont be seeing me do that any more, cause I aint going to waste my time putting is such large gardens any more.

<font size="+2">Current Plow Day Situation</font>

Monday the PD field had 1.5" of rain, Tuseday it did not see much sun or wind, today it has been foggy and spitting rain afternoon, light showers this evening, an additional .1" or more of rain as of 9pm.

IF, BIG IF, we see sun and wind on Thursday and Friday, it would probably go, but would be marginal. IF Thursday turns out to be overcast I don't think it will go.

Dad and I discussed it this evening. We will evaluate everything tomorrow night and try to make a preliminary decision to help out the Friday traveling people (this may also be the final decision, depending on tonight and tomorrow).

This is heavy black ground that is covered with bean straw, it retains moisture under the conditions we have had this week and unlike some of the lighter clay/sand mixes in IN, WI, and OH stays "greasy" on top unless it sees sun and wind. We will try and make the best decision possible, but also need to keep from creating a huge mess.

IF we go with the rain date it will be rain/shine and if we can't plow we will have a swap meet/BS session/etc.

Please bare with us as we get this thing worked out.

Steve & "Big Steve"

i was just wondering how hard it is to install a creeper gear on a 102.? Thanks

Charlie,
You forgot to tell Cletus that it is possable to install the creeper in a 102 without splitting the tractor, oh sure its a pain in the a$$, but it can be done.
However if you have never installed a creeper befor, I would not suggest doing so without splitting the tractor.

I installed a new belt thinking that was the big noise problem, but it turned out, the generator was shot.... it locked up and started smoking. <font color="ff0000">Ya know Robert, there's a really good reason that the WANT ADS are free. You get better results if you use'um!</font>

Robert F:

A new Starter/Generator can be had from your local CC or Case-IH Dealer(s). You can also click on one of the boxes for the forum sponsor's at the top of this page. Lastly, you can check your local Generator Repair Shop.

thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back