• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Hydros.
68902.jpg

Being the lazy bastage that I am, what's the name of those wide front ribbed tires again?? Does anyone have a source for 'em??

Charlie - I can't read the notation on the patent - is it the hydro control lever and linkage (is this who we blame for the damper springs??)
Bryan-You must have missed a few..
68905.jpg
whistling.gif

Charlie, what is that called and were do i find it.I do want to plow my garden and other frends are asking for help. gota few cubs got lots to do lol. Thanks again Don T

Tom H.
Verdestein 5 rid V-61 in 16.6.50X8
Premier Tire Terminal
1-800-525-3031
I think Miller Tire carries them too.
68907.jpg

Don T.
It's a Brinly style Sleeve Hitch Adapter, and I do believe there a few sponsors listed above that carry them.

Charlie/Tom-
The ones that Miller Tire carries are the large (Firestone) Tri-Ribs. Maybe somebody has a picture of them?

Charlie-
That 123 picture is cool!
happy.gif

Charlie-
Cool! I stand corrected...

I should have said, "Charlie/Tom-
Miller Tire ALSO carries the large (Firestone) Tri-Ribs."

biggrin.gif

Kendell - We gotta talk ...

I like the 'Stone's Tri Ribs better than the lower pic.

Digger - I didn't ask ;)

Kendell, KENtucky, let's head to the Sandbox...

Charlie, what engine is in that 123? I ain't never seen anything like that before Ken

OK, it's 5:15 in N.J. Charlie you had the last post this morning. What did you do to the Forum? Have never seen this place so quiet, not even on Plow Day. Maybe I should check for fuel...could be why its not working.
dunno.gif

ya know it really is amazing, cause if you go by the hits we get, you'd think there would be someone with somethin to say!
biggrin.gif

What a day! Put the 1250 together and try to take off and notice a leak at the charge pump housing, I unwittingly tighten up the bolts and start her up again and notice a new hytran fountain at the charge pump, take the pump off and notice I flattened part of the o ring. Since I'm unable to get another one quickly I have to put the o ring in boiling waterand got it to draw up enough to work, put it back on and off I went on the initial ridewent along fine a little slow so I knew I would have to do some rod adjusting and then it got a little slower so I put it in reverse and nearly got whiplash because it took off so fast,then I decide to park it to do more adjusting and start to back it and it got so loose I almost had a 2 cub collision (just rubbed tires) and hit the brake and it kept going in reverse and I shifted forward to stop and just had to turn off the switch.I guess the cam bracket got loose.When I adjusted it yesterday I could have sworn they were tight. CRAP!
ihrotate.gif

Is there a difference in the frames of a 72 and a 123?

When I had my homemade loader on my old 123
68927.jpg

it always seemed to be nose heavy, well today I finished mounting the loader onto my 72 and took it out for a test run and I noticed it does not seem to be as nose heavy as when it was on the 123.
When it was on the 123 it would leave tire marks going down a blacktop road, now with it on the 72 it no longer is leaving marks.

Is there a difference in the lenght of the frames between the 2 tractors?

James, now I don't feel so bad. Thought I was the only one that experienced that kind of, ah, failure......

Latest posts

Back