• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonny-

No. Only major difference is the height of the tunnel cover.

It must be nice being able to watch the leaves change and stuff. It still feels like August in Florida.

Allen, perhaps it's my fault that the forum is slow, I took the day off to cut some firewood and clean up around the yard.
dunno.gif

Lonny - Your rear tire is mounted backwards.

Matt - You can laugh at all the yankees blowing snow this winter while you're sitting on the beach
bouncy.gif

Kriag - Wondered why my email was so quite today
tomato.gif

68930.gif

Got the smelly package today. Thanks.

Digger - I've not heard from you about that package I sent ya. Did'ja git et er knott ??

Noel
Thanks for the words of discouragement!
Charlie wanted someone to say something,I went back and adjusted the cam bracket and had to raise it all the way up to get the wheels to stop,so it wiil do for now. Still can't figure why so fast in reverse ( I know I need to adjust the linkage) but even when I played with the adjustments in the past it wasn't that fast since I changed the modified linkage from the previous owner( Shifter located where creeper would go and had longer slot)to factory linkage. Boy that cub was fast before and I thought a bit dangerous (try 12 mph in forward after I set the govenor back down). Maybe the ghost is coming back to make it the way it was.
ihrotate.gif

KenTucky
I had mounted the tires backwards on the 123 as I was having problems backing up out of the sand pit with a scoop of dirt.
I am now running dual 6-12's on the rear of my 72 for better traction in the sand and wet ground.

KentuckyKEN-

It's a shame I don't have time to go to the beach.

I haven't seen a single cub in several months, it's kind of weird. And I have a 782 and another tiller and some other odds and ends waiting for me when I get home. December will be here before I know it. I really enjoy seeing the pictures guys, I wish I wasn't 1000 miles from my tractors.
sad.gif

Charlie/Myron, I stand corrected! On the Lock Collar. Thanks for info.

Matt

Alright hot shots - I watch this show on the tube called Corner Gas ... gotta do something ;)
Anyway here's a combine racing flash game they have, give it a try.
http://www.cornergas.com/dogriver/combine_racing/

Lonny - Usally you run a bar lug backwards if it's used as a trailing wheel rather than traction. How'd it do going forward digging in ?

Matt - There's a lot of difference in a girl wearing a parka and a girl wearing a T-shirt ... I wouldn't be in to big of a hurry to go home in December
drool.gif

I seen 1 old cub in Vience when I was there. Maybe you could go visit Richard T and pay him to let you sit on his cub.

Charlie,
I remember seeing ole Joe before. I thought maybe there was a ring gear set up with the starter, But I can see it is still belt operated. A little confusing I would go along with the starter being a S/G with a different nose cone but, I don't understand the solenoid on the starter. Especially having another soleniod right above it hooked to something else. Sticking my neck out here but is the upper solenoid for engaging something else like maybe the front PTO?
Rick

KentuckyKEN-

lol.gif
However, I'm attending an aviation/engineering oriented school, so there's more squirrels than girls here. And the maintenance people use those ugly green things to cut the grass here. Can't wait to come home and throw some snow. Right now Dad's having all the fun vacuuming up leaves with the trac-vac and 1512.

Latest posts

Back