• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 07, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick-
I wasn't asking what YEAR it is, I was asking what MODEL it is.
whistling.gif

Oh, and I don't wear glasses...
joker.gif

Looking for a 70s vintage 5 hp Briggs horizontal shaft for an older chipper/shredder. No smokers (have too many already) please. Located central Indiana. Thanks

Dave...I think things have slowed down here! For now!
My neighbors enjoy the show I think.

Well, my little Case is sold!!

Nice young couple from Alberta Canada picked him up today and managed to squeeze him in the back of his Ford 1 ton with all their luggage!

We had to let the air out of the back tires in order to get the tailgate closed! Plus take the steering wheel off so he would fit under the topper!!

2007 3200GT 208HRS 2 stage snow blower with hyd front hitch. suitcase weights and chains, 60"deck
power steering. Tractor is in overall good condition with a couple of small dents on the rear fender and paint starting to show it's age. Runs great.
3900.00 obo or possible trade + cash for big wheel Case/Ingersoll with blower and mower.
Located in Wind Lake Wi 53185
email me at [email protected]

A good friend/co-worker is looking for a reasonably priced snowthrower for his Cub Cadet 2554. Preferably within Iowa or not too far into the surrounding border states. Thanks to ALL in advance for any assistance in helping to find one.
happy.gif

Off to work. have a SAFE and WARM day.

Latest posts

Back