• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt: That is so cool! All my life I've been attracted to flight, be it a bird, small plane, or jet flying over. Just the other night I finally addmitted that probably my first and biggest disappointment was when I mentioned to Dad that I'd like to be a pilot. He told me he didn't think I could pass the eye test. Looking ('way) back, we were maybe coming home from an eye appointment at the time! Read my tagline!
happy.gif

See what I've learned to do?:
Request for Aircraft Records
FAA REGISTRY

N-Number Inquiry Results
N12052 is Assigned
Aircraft Description
Serial Number
SH76
Status
Valid
Manufacturer Name
SCHEMPP-HIRTH
Certificate Issue Date
04/17/2012
Model
STANDARD AUSTRIA SH
Expiration Date
04/30/2015
Type Aircraft
Glider
MFR Year
Type Registration
Individual
Registered Owner
Name
GONITZKE MATTHEW D
happy.gif
happy.gif

Mike, any photos of what that will be going into?
drool.gif

Matt, cool!
thumbsup.gif

Matt-

That is soooo cool! I bet the silence is unbelieveable. And it's better than a hybrid on fuel. Give us a write up on what it's like.

I live about twenty minutes from RDU international and every plane that leaves there has to go right over my house. I hate the noise but there's little that can be done there.

It's not as quiet as you'd think. There is some wind noise, particularly with the landing gear down. My friend is currently working on a video that encompasses the restoration and first flights, including footage from a camera mounted in the cockpit. I'll post the link when he finishes it.

yep 1000 pieces of cub time killer, but a fun one

249707.jpg

249708.jpg

Jeff, wow that puzzle has it all! Lots of pieces, a picture of several Farmalls including a 1206, a Cub Cadet, some nice barns and a sweet old farm house.

greenthumb.gif

Kraig here is the line up on the box, there is a H, 756, 1206, and a cub cadet O......good farm scene

That's a GREAT puzzle! How old is it and where in the world did you come up with it??

We are big fans of puzzles at our house come inclement weather. What better way to spend an afternoon/evening waitin for the snow to quit outside so you can fire up a Cub to go play/push/plow or throw!!

Oh yes, and don't forget the popcorn and your choice of adult beverage!

Dave S

Sorry if I'm late Kraig. Here's the car that the stroker motor will go in this winter. And yes, that's me an a niece from California also.

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back