• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsacksteder

displayname
Dustin Sacksteder
WF 1x8 gear-drive drive shaft, standard or creeper length. THanks, Dustin

Looking for a needle in a haystack..(1)Firestone Rib Turf & Garden..16-6.50 X 8..with a 3/4" wide frame rim a plus..thanks..
94934.jpg

Dustin, a piece of 5/8" cold rolled steel bar cut to length and drilled will work just as well.

Looking for an electric lift. I really dont have a bunch of money and it doesnt have to be pretty as long as it works! I have a 1970 106 not sure if the year makes a difference but I thought I'd throw it in there anyway!

Wanted: Snow blade or snowthrower setup for a '67 122 (preferably in CT area). Please tell me what I need to know about this venture. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick Fowler}

looking for a lift bar attaching plate for my 582 hitch part# 703-0398 thanks

Looking for the correct footrest bolts for my 682 (see picture).Thanks Joe
95054.jpg
95055.jpg

Looking for a good running stock 10hp engine for my 70 (Fresh rebuild with carb) I am in Alabama,so if anyone fairly close has one that you would like to sell give me a call please. 256-777-7328
thanks Jason

Joe Donovan. The MF on top of those bolts stands for MacLean Fogg. You might try the company and ask if/where those may be purchased new. Google MacLean Fogg If you find they are still available would you please post and let everyone know.

Looking for a hydralic pump to put on my 127 cub.Just need pump and maybe brackets, I have the cylinder and valve. My budget is small so can only offer $100 plus shipping. Thank for your consideration. Rich
pcwhack.gif

WIDEFRAME BLADE parts needed! Looking for a used sub frame assembly, lift bracket and bar. Email if you can help. thanks.
95219.jpg

I HAVE A 2B TILLER NEED A BOTTOM PULLEY TO USE IT ON MY 1450, TILLER WAS ON A 782 THANKS.

Hey digger did you get my email about the 14hp motors? just wondering. thanks, dustin

looking for electric lift mount for NF and foot guard also wiring harness.
baldguy.gif

Looking for an IH Cub Cadet walk behind 2 stage snow blower. Call 715-651-1253. Jesse

Wanted to trade:
782 Cub Cadet w/ 50" deck for a loader for a Cub Cadet Narrow Frame or a Cub Loboy

Latest posts

Back