• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 27, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myron,
Thanks for calling me the Avid cub cadet collector. I feel good that i own 7 cub cadets, which include my prized original and my 124.

Tim D: Wow...that was indeed a good find with the Snow Blower... Did You get a mower deck?? If not, I would check with Ray Weaver at [email protected]. He is located in Stevens, PA. Close enough to MD to go get one if he has one... Your chances are good because he's got a lot of stuff... At the recent RPRU, he told me that he really prefers phone calls: 717-587-3727

Myron B

Tim your Original looks great... if you own 7 cubs you should go into your profile and edit accordingly!

cold and sunny... clear blue sky!... which means i probably should go work on cubs... but im lazy!

this is to anyone that may know, whos original is at the top of every page?

Same here. I have to put my 147 fender pan and cab back on the tractor
uhoh.gif
this should have been done two weeks ago

bottom.gif
Shame on you for being too lazy to work on Cubs

Dave, Allen, & Wayne, thank you for your help, forums like this are great!! I also own a 52 CUB and have gotten help from Farmallcub.com. Thanks again....I will post some before and after photos when I get time.

J.Michael,
Thanks for the comments.
The tires on my 128 are as follows:
Rear: 23x8.5-12 Carlyle True Power (ag)
Front: 4-8 (4.80x4.00-8) Deestone (triple rib)

Matt Stetar,
I have no idea who's Original that is, but I'm shooting for the same look on mine... minus the creeper.
construction.gif

Back