• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 27, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
Good morning! Now Don's gonna need one of those outside lift handles I'll bet!
err.gif

Calvin, Is it just anouther handle with a bushing instead of a shaft for the pivot. Lift ratchet, with the rear foot tread trimmed for it to fit. Dealers were more than happy to sell the parts. Good ideas spread just as fast as bad ones even before the internet.

Dave R: Nope...it's not just a cobbled together bunch of parts.. its an assembly, ovbiously made, in part, from parts similar to, or what seems to be, IH parts. Read my earlier post...Jim Steele has/had a complete 2d handle assembly that is/was not installed on a tractor.

Myron B

Guys, I agree with Myron - I don't think Tim's intentions were to deceived. I don't know Tim so I won't pass judgement.

To look on the other side there, I don't know Tim (as I've mentioned), nor do I know Myron (so I don't know Myron's Original). I actually thought that WAS Tim's tractor he just bought, until I read the posts above it. And it is 'net etiquette to give credit when using someone else's pictures. But I think we all been there, in a hurry to post, excited that we got a good deal, and we forget sometimes to give the proper credit when we post hastily.

Obviously I don't know how to post pictures well. I even had the FAQ open but still don't have the technique. I guess I could pretend I wanted to post the picture twice but that was not the case. It was operator error.

coffee.gif

Mornin' everyone... hope everybody had a safe and enjoyable holiday... No cub stuff yesterday, although I did peek at is in the garage a few times...
clappy.gif
I have to get a carbide burr to 'adjust' two of the holes on the frame where the hydro bolts in... I welded up and drilled out these, as they were pretty wallowed out.. They are just a little bit off so the bolts won't start.... Grrr.

You have a 1/2 hour from posting time to edit..( I use that window quite often..
bash.gif
).. Happy Black Friday (to all ya'll that need a new I-pod thingy or a cheap 97" plasma powered refrigerator). Catch that Southern slang there, Bobby and Straits??

Charlie - any Black Friday Cub specials at the store??

Mornin everyone,

Strait H.,
First and foremost you must reduce your photo to less than 100 Kilobytes. After that you can click on the upload attachment button below your post. Next, click on the browse tab in the upload window. Then you will go to your photos and click on the photo you want to upload. Next, click on the open tab, then click the upload tab, and then the close tab. This will put you back to your post. Lastly, click on the preview/post tab and you should see what your post will look like. Then click on the post message tab and your message will be posted.
I am still playing with my abilities too. I'm like the turtle; slow, but I'm getting there!
181717.jpg

Everybody must have over-done it yesterday!
Tim D.,
All I know is... the fenders and the rims are worth $200!(according to xxay) Super deal! Sure would like to see a photo.
Matt S.,
You up yet?

Donald T.,
Hold on, I have finally figured this bloomin thing out! Gonna post some seeable photos in a few.

yah ive been up moving tractors... they go different places for winter! it snowed for the first time here today... it wasnt sticking on anything yet tho, so no seat time
irritated.gif

but any ways, Marty, if you would be so kind as to take 4 simple pictures we could get this prosess going, i need a straight front, straight rear, straight left side and straight right side. please keep the tractor centered in the pic as much as possible, and if you wanted to be really nice you would keep most of the backgroud out so that the tractor takes up most of the picture. this is kinda what im looking for...
181726.jpg

only your tractor is a lot nicer!

Matt,
Wish I was getting some of that white stuff. I'm just getting wind.
Do you want the photos posted, or in a email?
Do I need to remove the sleeve hitch?

oh yah i forgot to tell you to email them to me [email protected] and the you can leave it as is, by the way where did you get that hitch? ive never seen ine like that

josh thats not my 122 it's my buddy josh's he got it from his grandpap who passed away... seems he liked to do some interesting "mods" but i was impressed how much easier it makes lifting the plow...

Latest posts

Back