• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blade listed on Tuesday has been spoken for pending payment. Thanks.

Planter sold locally ; thanks to all that showed interest .

Selling a Cub Cadet 127. Pretty clean and straight tractor. 12hp Kohler, K301, runs but smokes. Just changed oil in it and it didn't help the smoky issue, so it needs overhauled. Starts right up, but battery is weak. Hydro is tight and seems to work well. Nice seat, really nice grille. Hood has been welded. Clean gas tank. Needs PTO clutch. No deck. Tires are in good shape (has 23x8.5x12 tires on rear now). Just your plain jane 127, no frills or options.

Picked up near Springville IA. Please email me with any questions or to request pics. $300 cash, I will probably fix or part out for less. Thanks!

10" Early one hole Brinly plows. $200 each.
292565.jpg

Ported Hydro from a 1572. Complete to include the valves. It has a bearing out on the input shaft due to the lower support bolts rattling out and allowing the nose of the hydro to droop down. It caused the bearing to go out. It still was working, but the local IH dealer stated it needed to be split apart to put a main shaft in it. Parts are still available, but one of the forum members sold me a very nice used one. that worked well. I would like $50+ shipping. Thanks for looking.
Cam

123 for sale $250.00

Compression release not working, currently not running but I believe a carb cleaning, carb kit and a battery is all that's needed. I have a 123 decal kit for it. I think the mower deck is a 48", or I have a 38" cast deck that can be included.

I have no recent pics, here's a couple older pics from 2007

Located in Western Wisconsin

292594.jpg

292595.jpg

K341AQS Motor - freshly rebuilt. Less than 1 hour on rebuild. I started it December 14, 2013 and have not touched it since. guess I've lost interest, and its time to sell.

Here's things I've done to this engine - Magnum .010 piston, Kirk crankshaft balance kit, crank ground .010 under, .010 under Rod Bearing,3 angle grind on the valves and seats, ceramic coated pistion, Kirk Performance Cam, Kirk Breather Cover, new spark plug and points, new air filter and pre-filter.

$600.00

This Motor is in a Model 1000, I can sell it by itself for the whole Model 1000 and motor for $700.00

Selling with the 1000 would include these new items: Kerber solid motor mounds, Kerber 6 pin clutch driver, Vogel Kevlar clutch disc, Kirk Ultimate Ignition and Blue Bosch Coil.

Located in Western Wisconsin

I'm not sure I really want to do this, but we're moving. If I don't get any bites, I'll be happy to keep it: FOR SALE: Cub Cadet 100 with CW 36. Also included: 12" tires with chains, chains, as shown for 8.5's, front plow blade (not pictured), home made single bottom, (not shown), agrifab cultivator (not shown), mower deck (not shown). Fires right up, runs great. $500.00. Pick up Cedar Lake, IN. 46303
292624.jpg

I have decided to sell my hawkbuilt groundsaw mounted on a cub cadet this is in very good original working condition has a new chain and eeverything works as it should always stored inside will need a good tune up will consider parital trades located in ohio $ 3,600.00 or an offer phone calls only please 740-687-1067 this is the one to complete your collection

Latest posts

Back